Pawn requests

#1 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

At this time of posting my pawn is at the level 100 threshold as a pure fighter for a maximized health pool and has nearly maxed all vocations for access to all the augments, if there is anyone that wants to request a specific fighter build just post what you want in here (skills / augments / inclinations) and send me a message when you see me online so i 'l know when to save at a inn with the requested inclinations.

PSN: Atamosk

#2 Posted by Questionable (619 posts) -

Personally i am looking for a Mage that is just plain good at surviving which becomes seemingly rarer to find the higher i seem to level. For a mage i really do not care for damage output or looks, i just need sustainanse so a decent defence rating is a big plus

Is anyone willing to offer me a mage with the following build? Minimum level i am looking for is level 80 (3d section of bitterlack atm) I expect to use the pawn for quite a while.

Skill :

• High Grapnel (Bind a single target)
  • High Blearing (Inflict blind)
  • Thunder Affinity (Weapon enchant)
  • High Anodyne (Heal)
  • High Halidom (Cures status ailments)
  • High Spellscreen (Defence Buff)

Augments:

• Warrior R1 Bastion
  • Mage R4: eatitude
  • Mage R7 Perpetuation
  • Mage R9: Inflection
  • Sorceror R7 Gravitas
  • Sorceror R9 Articulacy

Inclinations:

• Main Inclination: Utilitarian
  • Secondary Inclination: Pioneer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.