Can anyone help me, where can I get a wyrm hunt license?

#1 Edited by falserelic (5407 posts) -

I can't progress in the game because I don't have the wyrm hunt license. Everytime I try to talk to the captain in the city. He refuses to talk to me because I don't have the wyrm hunt license. I looked around some shops to see if I can buy one but no luck. Doe's anyone know where I can get the wyrm hunt license?

#2 Edited by 49th (2851 posts) -
#3 Posted by Jocund (125 posts) -

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're provided one after investigating the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. Have you done that?

#4 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@Jocund said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're provided one after investigating the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. Have you done that?

I'm sure I had done it. Thinking about it I may have sold the license by accident.

#5 Edited by Jocund (125 posts) -

@falserelic: Yeah, I remember almost doing that myself. Maybe you should try the Black Cat shop, it's in Gran Soren and he tends to sell forgeries and quest items in case they get misplaced.

#6 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@Jocund said:

@falserelic: Yeah, I remember almost doing that myself. Maybe you should try the Black Cat shop, it's in Gran Soren and he tends to sell forgeries and quest items in case they get misplaced.

Thanks for letting me know. It took alittle while for me to find the place. But I got my license and I found the barbershop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.