Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Gryphic Victory Sword

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Hey everyone, I just realized I missed the quest to obtain Gryphic Victory quite a ways back in the game and would like to know if anyone playing on Xbox would be willing to gift me this blade of awesomeness. I have a 3 Star Malignance sword I would give in return.

Thanks much :0)

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Karkarov

Nope but I may have a spare angels fist. I will check tomorrow after work and let you know.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Cool, what's the Angel's Fist?

BTW: My gamertag is aaronBLUEeyes

I just looked that up on Wiki, wow that thing is EPIC looking! I just beat the Metal Golem and now have a piece of Electrum which would help me enhance it to 2 Stars

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

: Just touching base to see if you are still going to hook-me up with the Angel's Fist? I am also trying to improve my affinity with Mathias to purchase Royal Surcoat. If i give him a Silver Idol Forgery will that help? It's weird cause when I first went tot he Greatwall Encampment he had it in stock and now he doesn't.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Karkarov

@aaronBLUEeyes: Ah crap sorry dude, been really busy with work and a couple side projects and let it slip my mind. I doubt a forgery will help with the affinity but I find all the weapon merchants seem to love foreign knives.

I will hook you up with it sometime .... within the next hour.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Thanks much for hooking me up, I have been using your pawn since I could not equip 3 Star Malignance on your pawn.

Also, I was able to gift Mathias some potions, a fish and the Silver Idol Forgery and bam! Max Affinity it didn't take long, but his inventory has not yet changed going to give it a few days in game then go back to him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.