Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

How did I miss so much?!

sdharrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sdharrison

So I got to the Final Battle and began the ending sequence last night - but after reading a few things about possible romantic subplots, all the amazzzzing gear people say they were getting, etc I can't help but wonder - How the hell did I miss it? I basically ignored a lot of the "kill X" sidequests and stuck to the story missions. I skipped the grimoire and witch quests but that was about all I can remember ignoring.

Is there a mystery town or something that I overlooked besides Gran Soren?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sterling

You are not at the end of the game yet.

rramo010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rramo010

If it makes you feel better I'm on my second play through, and I'm finding areas that I never even knew existed.

jessej07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By jessej07

I skipped the same quests you did and I think there were a couple more that I missed, then the way I hear my friends online talk about the game it sounds like those open up into even more quests that I missed. One of my friends just goes out and explores a lot so I think he is a getting a lot out of this game, but I'm too chicken to do it- especially now that I'm in the "post game" or whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.