Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Just found these forums, Want to see you pawn in action?

InfectedCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfectedCrow

Alright so I'll get right to the point. I've been running multiple posts on another Dragon's Dogma forum where I have been running a YouTube journey and I take in other peoples pawns. I joke with them, I throw them to the wolves (literally) I feed them to the dragons and I take them on some of the more difficult missions as I learn this game for the first time. We aim to show off your pawn doing just about everything, from running around, to exploring town to getting into the big fights with dragons and such. It builds a good pawn community and I figured since those forums loved it I would search far and wide for more Dragon's Dogma forums to build a larger pawn community!

Its your call, my list for pawns is long, but since it is so long we're putting out a episode a day to work our way through them. If your interested, send me a Friend Request at InfectedCrow, or reply to this post. Getting a friend invite into me will get you on a video faster, but as I have to periodically delete people so I can make room for new pawns, leaving a reply to this post will keep you in the queue.

Anyway, here is one of my favorite episodes if your curious the journey your pawn will be on

Episode 10

Hope you guys enjoy, and hope to see some more pawns joining the journey!

-InfectedCrow

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Sounds cool, my Gamertage is: aaronBLUEeyes.

My pawn's current name is Thad and is a 52LVL Fighter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.