King Bay Leaf

#1 Edited by cookiemoonster (3 posts) -

Hi Guys...

I messed up the lost and found quest in the beginning and could not continue with any of selene's quest. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has got king bay leaves to spare? Please help. Thanks!

Pawn PSN online id: my bitch

#2 Posted by d0rks (73 posts) -

@cookiemoonster said:

Pawn PSN online id: my bitch

For this to work you need to provide your PSN Online ID, not your pawn´s name.

#3 Posted by cookiemoonster (3 posts) -

Thanks d0rks! My PSN online id : kazuma3428

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Why is that your pawns name?

#5 Posted by adam1808 (1425 posts) -

@SexyToad: because he's so edgy

#6 Posted by cookiemoonster (3 posts) -

: my stupid friend did it when i was away..... looks like its time to pay the Rift vendor a visit....

#7 Posted by Karkarov (3056 posts) -

@cookiemoonster said:

: my stupid friend did it when i was away..... looks like its time to pay the Rift vendor a visit....

You know you can change your pawns name at any time once you get to the post game right? All you have to do is buy the scroll that allows for the full character editor at the encampment. It is sold by the pawn vendor by the riftstone. Only costs like 5k rift crystals.

#8 Posted by aaronBLUEeyes (60 posts) -

Will he get another one in stock later in time? I bought one bu haven't used the Art of Metamorphosis Scroll yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.