Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Locked up with no way out.....

Holl6425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Holl6425

Is there any other way to get out of jail without bribing the guard?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Holl6425 said:
    Is there any other way to get out of jail without bribing the guard?
    If you do not have 5k they will just take the rest of your money. Other wise you need a skeleton key. 
    Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Sterling

I've played through this game three times now, and I am still not sure how anyone gets set to jail. Other than the one point in the game where you can not avoid it.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @oulzac said:

I've played through this game three times now, and I am still not sure how anyone gets set to jail. Other than the one point in the game where you can not avoid it.

Smack someone. Or get caught at night near the castle. 
    Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sterling

I've done all that, and never once had a guard attempt to arrest me. I have even talked to guards at night in the castle and court yard. I have even picked one up and tossed him. The only thing I haven't done is out right draw a weapon and attack them.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @oulzac said:

I've done all that, and never once had a guard attempt to arrest me. I have even talked to guards at night in the castle and court yard. I have even picked one up and tossed him. The only thing I haven't done is out right draw a weapon and attack them.

You need to do a few hits. And they only seem to grab you at night durin that time you need to visit a certain someone. 
    JunkHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JunkHype

@oulzac said:

I used one of those magic scrolls in town because I didn't know what it did, the guard was not okay with that.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morrow

@oulzac said:

I wanted to destroy a box. Hit a guard.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Genkkaku

@oulzac said:

Kept hitting X to talk to people (Xbox)

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Karkarov

@oulzac said:

Uh go inside the castle at night. Trust me, a guard sees you then you are going to jail. They tossed me in there like 3 times when I was just in route to aldous before I realized what I was screwing up. Also you don't "have" to go to jail, that is a sidequest which is why I missed it cause I thought surely it would be main story.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

@oulzac said:

haha, I've gotten locked up 3 times lol. Twice i had a key, once I had to fork over the gold. Mainly for doing stupid things in the capital city in front of town guards. My favorite one, which also cost me the most lol, was when i first learned Gleaming Light Bolt for my Magick Archer called Daz Duffield. I wanted to see how bright it would be and shot it at the city wall and was arrested for that.

CannonGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By CannonGoose

I chucked a big jar of water right in a dude's face and the guards were on me in a second.

You can craft skeleton keys pretty easily using shackles and hammers and a few other things, it's very useful to have a few in your inventory at all times.

Bassario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bassario

First time was when I just got the game it was very late and I was tired, went to talk to the inn keeper and pressed the wrong button bringing my Great sword down on his table and face,

Second time was when I got a bit excited over getting Arc of Deliverance so I went to test it in my little "testing area" to the right of the front gate and sure enough a fully charged up Arc of Deliverance has a HUGE radius I learned, when an NPC who usually isn't there but was standing a fair few meters behind me got hit by the earth-splosion >_<

5,000 gold is absolutely nothing later on in the game once you go past lvl 40 or so and when you finish the game some of the top tier weapons and armor costs go into the millions.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#14  Edited By jacksukeru

@oulzac: It's happened to me by accident a few times and it has never not been infuriating, the first time I was just swinging at a box to open it and some kid were too close by. He got hit and ran away, thirty seconds later I had a guard on me.

Enns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Enns

@Bassario:

The inn keep at the capital was so annoying. I use that Inn a lot and he kept getting rosy cheeks and a stupid glow. I just wanted to use the inn not bone down! So I had to cut him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.