Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

So who's only hireing sexy lady pawns?

• 64 results
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By musubi
    @oulzac I do believe it's the price they paid to hire.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Bollard

@alternate said:

Sexy prawns?

No Caption Provided

Noooo sexy fawns:

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#53  Edited By Justin258

@eroticfishcake said:

Fat-Brigade Fo' Life.

I'm gonna love watching some fat blokes clambering around a gryphon.

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By P00zombie
    @Demoskinos Crap. I had that reversed. She was a fighter and is now a warrior. I'm 4 levels into the new vocation and I can probably see why they're low on the hiring totem pole. She still pulls the aggrieved but not as much damage, mainly because the hits are a little too slow. Sure when it connects, it hurts, but sometimes the enemies have moved away in the middle of her wind-up.
    P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By P00zombie

Dammit. Can't edit. Not "aggrieved", I meant "aggro".

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By musubi

@P00zombie: Mobile site? Hehe. But yeah. Enemies like Dire Wolves or harpies can be a real pain in the ass for Melee only classes.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Detrian
    @Demoskinos said:
    @P00zombie Warriors dont seem to get hired much from what I'm gathering. Mages seem to be the biggest hired class. I'm on NG+ and thinking of changing Risty to a Warrior so I'll have to see if that gets me more or less hires.
    Apparently the levels 20s are swamped with mages and the 30s have a ton of warriors so that might explain why some people are having trouble with hires. There's just too many pawns.
    mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#58  Edited By mesoian

@Detrian said:

@Demoskinos said:
    @P00zombie Warriors dont seem to get hired much from what I'm gathering. Mages seem to be the biggest hired class. I'm on NG+ and thinking of changing Risty to a Warrior so I'll have to see if that gets me more or less hires.
    Apparently the levels 20s are swamped with mages and the 30s have a ton of warriors so that might explain why some people are having trouble with hires. There's just too many pawns.

It's not that. You don't actually regain rift crystals until the pawn is dismissed. If someone is using your pawn a lot without switching them out, you have to wait for them. I hadn't gotten any rift crystals over the course of the past 3 days, then when I logged on today, I got 200,000 when people had moved on to higher level pawns. In a few days, he'll probably make bokubucks RC wise.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By musubi

I've been making insane amounts of RC. Currently sitting on 500k RC right now. Would be fun to hire some stupidly powerful lvl 99 pawn and just break the game.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LikeaSsur

I'm totally jealous. My Strider pawn is sexy, I think (not full on lingerie, but her midriff is showing at least), and still nothing. :/ I'd feel somewhat guilty if I just dolled her up for the sake of people finally renting her.

Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Catarrhal

@Demoskinos said:

@oulzac I do believe it's the price they paid to hire.

You might wanna check the math on that one… considering my pawn was hired approximately forty times before I hit level ten, and was earning anywhere from two to seven thousand rift crystals per hire.

Now, you might have had some idiots hire you for zero rift crystals; that just means that they recruited you by mistake (i.e. your pawn was dismissed before they ever left the rift).

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#62  Edited By Tennmuerti

I'm actually not hiring any of those slut looking semi naked characters on purpose, they just seem way out of place in the game. And not sexy in any way either.

And my own main pawn while is a young girl I keep trying to gather more badass gear rather, going for a mage but one that looks more like a bandit look, small but mean looking :P slighly inspired by arya I'll admit. (in retrospect due to how gear looks I should have made her a ranger)

Now what IS hard to find is somewhat decent looking ranger male pawns with decent stats too. I've seen less then half a dozen over about 20 levels so far. Hired one mean badass looking mother that stayed with me for a huge time since he was overleveled a bit and felt like a core of my party. Was incredibly dissapointed when he got turned to stone by the Cockatrice and apparently that kills the pawn after a time, which was a bummer couse I thought I could rest and it would go away, but it just dismissed the pawn and saed over my previous save, making me completely loose him :( And when by that time (since i put him on favourites list) he was all decked out in post game gear and had a huge level so I couldn't rehire.

Took me half an hour just to find another somewhat decent male ranger in terms of look/stats/tendency.

And yeah pawn economy is way out of whack. With some getting insane amounts others almost nothing. I had a coupel of good hires but that's about it. Even tho stat wise my pawn is way way above avarage for the level, and has actual decent dehaviour setup. Guess the serious outfit is not paying off :/

Bassario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Bassario

Isn't the more proper question who ISN'T? coz they are most of what I find when browsing. Suits my needs perfectly. Everyone tells me pawns have no free will and they all call me master... so you just know exactly what happens when the curtains close for the night at the inn ^_^

Dont any heterosexual male even try to deny for one broken second it isnt what they would do if the Dragons Dogma universe was reality and you were Arisen. Now that would really be shameful lying to not just our lovely and truthful forum community but also to your nature.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Xeiphyer

My sexy lady pawn is super popular so... Keep on keepin' on, guys!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.