Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

the theme song

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Sterling

Is stuck in my head, and its driving me nuts. It never bothered me at first, but its been a few days now, and it keeps looping in my head. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sterling

Also every time I talk to Frounavale (sp?) it sounds like he is asking me if I have "any relatives to sell". I know he is saying rarities, but it sounds like he wants to buy people of my family. I crack up almost every time.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

The only thing stuck in my head from DD currently is that annoying blacksmith line he says every goddamn time, it all blurs into one run one nonsense sentence at this point. God I just want him to STFU and upgrade my gear >.<

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sterling

They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By jacksukeru

@Tennmuerti said:

The only thing stuck in my head from DD currently is that annoying blacksmith line he says every goddamn time, it all blurs into one run one nonsense sentence at this point. God I just want him to STFU and upgrade my gear >.<

Yes! YES! I was just playing it and thinking the same thing. I mean, I like the line, it shows confidence in his work, but you keep hearing it ALL THE DAMN TIME when going through his menus. Another thing that bothers me are vendors that have a bit of a chat with you when you talk to them, just use those lines the first time and then move on to something generic and short like "What can I help you with?" FFS!

As for the theme song, sometimes, for some reason I get the one from Folklore stuck in my head instead, while listening to it.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

@oulzac said:

Is stuck in my head, and its driving me nuts. It never bothered me at first, but its been a few days now, and it keeps looping in my head. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

haha me too brah! I actually love the Theme song, it reminds me of a Japanese Anime opening title or something like that. The beat is very catchy and sounds wicked good.

JunkHype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By JunkHype

@aaronBLUEeyes said:

@oulzac said:

haha me too brah! I actually love the Theme song, it reminds me of a Japanese Anime opening title or something like that. The beat is very catchy and sounds wicked good.

hell yeah! Everytime I start the game up I listen to the entire song and I envision my character running, jumping, and fighting stuff. I wish it would record your gameplay and cut together a custom intro.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By BraveToaster

It kind of reminds me of that anime episode of South Park.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @BraveToaster

I kind of reminds me of that anime episode of South Park.

It's scary how right you are
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By JJOR64

For some reason the English version can't be posted on YouTube (probably due to rights and all that junk), but here is the Japanese version for reference which sounds just as awesome.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By JJOR64

Just found this video of them singing the song live. It's just a snippet though.

EDIT: Here is a better video.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.