Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

What's your favorite weapons class in dragon's dogma?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

For me assassin is the class I like the most. Its got the equipment I like using the most. The daggers, sword, shield and crossbow. I love using the daggers I feel like a beast taking out multiple enemies like a ninja.

Bassario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bassario

For me it would be the warrior easily had they not been really stupid and decided to make it the ONLY class that has access to only 3 not 6 skills, they could have given it the games weakest ranged secondary but no. Makes a good class for your main prawn tho, and there is something incredibly satisfying about just the jumping heavy attack, Just bringing your massive great sword or hammer down on something has a great deal of impact and they did that well especially jumping from a rock or structure, Arc of Deliverance is also the most satisfying skill in the game once you get used to knowing when and where to bring it down, hitting the huge bad guys in the right spot can halve their health and that's even before you have massive amounts of Strength. But this is a class for people who enjoy the rewards of having good timing and not so much for those who like to just spam skills and attacks, tho u can get away with it. Sadly not having any ranged and not being very good at climbing is too much of a hindrance in this game so I mostly too play assassin but with long sword and bow, I hate the daggers personally coz little daggers should not have as much impact as they do in a game about climbing on the back of a massive monster and slashing it to death. The most effective non magical class is probably ranger which again annoys me a fair bit because daggers is the only option you get if Ranger came with a long sword or mace option it would be my favorite.

For a relatively fun and skilled class also try Mystic Knight but it needs to be played differently based on if you have a magic damage background or if you have mostly stuck to physical damage classes. I can't comment too much coz I am inexperienced with it still but look forward to having more fun with it soon, it is a great class as it combines good armor with a fun and effective set of skills that do the job if you use them right as well as a shield that can block most attacks while returning the damage back, with even more increased and bad ass results if you get perfect timing blocks.

Over all they did a great job with the classes and combat, they are all fun tho my only complaint is lack of cross over with weapon types and lack of weapon types in general, where are the axes? :(

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

As there's already a thread on this, I'll shut this one down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.