Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreamfall Chapters

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 21, 2014

The episodic sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey.

Last hours of the Dreamfall Kickstarter campaign now!

Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kill

I don't have much to say other than to point Bombers towards the Dreamfall Chapters Kickstarter and hope for a few more pledges before the last six hours are up.

For those who have no idea what a Dreamfall or a Longest Journey is, here's the full trailer:

The Longest Journey is possibly my favourite game of all time and I honestly can't wait for this. Anybody else excited for this? Shame we probably won't be seeing the proper sequel, The Longest Journey Home, for some time due to not reaching the 2 million stretch goal.

Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Really? No one cares about TLJ or Dreamfall on this site?

Bumping because final three hours now, the developers are starting a live Twitch countdown and reddit AMA in half an hour.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@assinass: is already the unofficial official Kickstarter correspondent here on the forums. No need for two threads about the same thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.