If cancer were to take Michael C Hall...

• 1 results
#1 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1370 posts) -

Then Dexter could live on in Drew, he's an uncanny resemblance.

#2 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

he isnt going to die because the cancer isnt that bad. so dont post this kind of shit! he's my favorite

#3 Edited by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

I think he got cured.

#4 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@TheSeductiveMoose: yeah, cuz what he had wasnt serious at all. he was never in any danger and neither were we
#5 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -
@Ryax: 
Well, thats a relief. :D
#6 Posted by sopranosfan (1935 posts) -

his wife just announced he is cured.

#7 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

He already beat it so thats not happening. Although, in five years Drew could play the new Dexter in the made-for-T.V.-movie-reboot. I'd watch.

#8 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

My entire life would crumble if anything happened to MCH. 

I would take my own life.

#9 Posted by Ratcabbage (250 posts) -
@sopranosfan said:
"his wife just announced he is cured. "

Hallelujah! It's a Christmas Miracle!
#10 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Cube said:
" My entire life would crumble if anything happened to MCH.  I would take my own life. "
you'd have to take mine too, id be too depressed to do it myself
#11 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" My entire life would crumble if anything happened to MCH.  I would take my own life. "
you'd have to take mine too, id be too depressed to do it myself "
I have to figure out a not-insane way of putting this. 

I could take your life like Dexter would, if you'd like.
#12 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
I have to figure out a not-insane way of putting this.  I could take your life like Dexter would, if you'd like. "
that would be the best. its a deal then. if michael c hall dies then you get to kill me like he would
#13 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
I have to figure out a not-insane way of putting this.  I could take your life like Dexter would, if you'd like. "
that would be the best. its a deal then. if michael c hall dies then you get to kill me like he would "
It would be like Dexter killing Rudy. 

:'(
#14 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
that would be the best. its a deal then. if michael c hall dies then you get to kill me like he would "
It would be like Dexter killing Rudy.  :'( "
SPOILERS! but yes. the exact same situation my friend
#15 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1370 posts) -

I know he is supposed to be cured, but doesn't cancer normally return? I also love the Hall so I want him healed as much as anyone else.

#16 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
SPOILERS! but yes. the exact same situation my friend "
My mind has been blown.
#17 Posted by Sogeman (871 posts) -
@WalkerTR77:  You are the devil for evem assuming this. THE DEVIL :)
#18 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4895 posts) -

...I would be sad.

#19 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
How bout i kill both of you. It would be pretty messy though...i'm not a neat freak like Dexter

How does a rocket launcher to the face sound?
#20 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Sogeman said:
" @WalkerTR77:  You are the devil for evem assuming this. THE DEVIL :) "
Agreed.
#21 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -
@WalkerTR77: @Ryax: He plays such an fukng awesome role, and he does a great job at it to, I think the half of it is his voice.
#22 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

IF anything would ever happen to Michael C Hall (which i doubt it ever will), its a good thing we've got Drew, just in case. Not to say that Drew's only purpose in life is to be a back-up because i quite like him and wish he was on the bombcast more often
#23 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
Eh, who really cares, its the worst season so your better off just knowing what happens.
#24 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

What a terrible thing to even think about. Darkly Dreaming Dexter will live on!

#25 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Who?

#26 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
" @Ryax said:
" @Cube said:
Eh, who really cares, its the worst season so your better off just knowing what happens. "
I know you're trying to be one of those guys who thinks his opinion actually matters but yours doesn't. 

Dexter's first season is almost universally heralded as the best season. 
#27 Edited by WalkerTR77 (1370 posts) -

@MysteriousBob: 

or>
#28 Edited by Karmum (11519 posts) -
#29 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -

A great actor like Michael C. Hall has cancer and the cast of Jersey Shore is in perfectly good health.  Where is the justice I ask?

#30 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@Cube: Well you felt the need to reply, so...
#31 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project said:
" @Cube: Well you felt the need to reply, so... "
You think clicking and typing some shit really counts as me taking you seriously? 

Come on now.
#32 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@DeShawn2ks said:
" A great actor like Michael C. Hall has cancer and the cast of Jersey Shore is in perfectly good health.  Where is the justice I ask? "
Man you just depressed me so much.  Why did you have to say this?
#33 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@Cube: And yet you reply again.

Look man, I'm just gonna stop this because, honestly, you are just too damn cute to get mad at : )
#34 Posted by themartyr (691 posts) -

Can I go out there and say that I think he's gay, and pool a reaction thread on that? And I mean homosexual, not gay like a dumb teen would say. I think he's a brillant actor. In fact, I'm currently plowing through Six Feet Under. If you're a Dexter fan, I can't recommend it enough.

Does anyone else share the opinion?

#35 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -

Michael C. Hall raped cancer! 

what?! 
WHAT?!  
Ohh f*ck ya'll!
/MichaelRichards

#36 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@themartyr: He has a wife. 
#37 Posted by themartyr (691 posts) -
@Cube: Oh I know that, but so did Oscar Wilde...
#38 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@themartyr said:
" Can I go out there and say that I think he's gay, and pool a reaction thread on that? And I mean homosexual, not gay like a dumb teen would say. I think he's a brillant actor. In fact, I'm currently plowing through Six Feet Under. If you're a Dexter fan, I can't recommend it enough. Does anyone else share the opinion? "
It wouldn't surprise me, after Ricky Martin, I'm not sure about anyone.

But he does have a wife as a certain cutie-pie mentioned above.

#39 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
@Manhattan_Project: I am pretty cute. 

Thanks boo.
#40 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

Don't put this shit in my mind, man. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

#41 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@Cube said:
" @Manhattan_Project: I am pretty cute.  Thanks boo. "
You're welcome, honey buns.
#42 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@themartyr said:
" Can I go out there and say that I think he's gay, and pool a reaction thread on that? And I mean homosexual, not gay like a dumb teen would say. I think he's a brillant actor. In fact, I'm currently plowing through Six Feet Under. If you're a Dexter fan, I can't recommend it enough. Does anyone else share the opinion? "
he isnt gay. and ive watched six feet under and i would recommend staying away from that show. its is awful and boring as fuck
#43 Posted by Th3_James (2578 posts) -

I'd rather have my aunt, grandmother, and great grandmother die to keep the show filming. This may sound harsh, but I think the show gives more to the world then they ever did.

#44 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

"He already beat it so thats not happening. Although, in five years Drew could play the new Dexter in the made-for-T.V.-movie-reboot. I'd watch. "

Or maybe Michael C. Hall playing Drew in a Giant Bomb movie.
#45 Posted by Fallen189 (5008 posts) -

This thread is in bad taste.

#46 Posted by Yummylee (21652 posts) -

Deliciously dark...and I LAV IT!!
#47 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It's a shame he didn't get cancer at the end of season 2. The show would have been perfect.

#48 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

I am so fucking happy other people feel the same way about Dexter. <3 best.

#49 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @themartyr said:
he isnt gay. and ive watched six feet under and i would recommend staying away from that show. its is awful and boring as fuck "
Plus he's marrying his sister.
#50 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" It's a shame he didn't get cancer at the end of season 2. The show would have been perfect. "
uuuum, what?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.