Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Drew Scanlon

Person » credited in 9 games

A past contract artist from Backbone Entertainment and former Video Producer at Giant Bomb, Drew ran the West Coast production arm of Giant Bomb along with Jason from 2013 to 2017, whilst also appearing regularly on the Giant Bombcast, in Quick Looks, and in other such video content.

North Korea video?

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

So after watching the highlights of Iceland video that Drew posted of Scoops and his trip to Eve conference, I was thinking of looking over the North Korea video Drew did whilst on holiday. However, I can not seem to find it on the site (I looked in the Subscriber section of videos but could not remember when he went). Is there actually a video of it (I feel like he did a talk during a Whiskey Media show or maybe a separate video was posted, possibly with photos being shown rather than actual video) or was this all just a wishful dream I had and the video I am thinking of does not actually exist?

Cheers duders.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wjb
    Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Dingofighter

It's real, probably the most interesting video on the site, and should really be available to everyone.

For some reason it feels wrong to lock it behind the subscription...

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think the stuff the guides let you film/take pictures of in Pyongyang is really limited anyways.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I actually can't remember if there was an actual video beside the podcast-thingy with photos.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.