Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Driver: Parallel Lines

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 14, 2006

A standalone game in the Driver series set in New York City between two time periods, an up-and-coming wheelman is released from prison and enacts revenge on those who framed him several years ago.

Having trouble with one of the tutorial missions.

Louse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Louse

In one of the early missions (the third one, maybe) your new employer wants to see how well you shoot your gun.

On the third trial he asks me to aim at the car, press the middle mouse button, and shoot the tired.

The middle mouse button does nothing. I have tried three different mice, and none of them make it work. (My middle mouse button works fine, just an act of desperation)

There is nowhere in the options to change this.

I like this game, it feels like it is worth the $3 and change I spent on it in Steam, but I can't get past this part.

Any ideas?

niksu02fin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By niksu02fin

I'll answer this nine years late if anyone is having this problem. When you go to character controls you can go down with your arrow key to see the other page of the settings. I changed the free aim key to my keyboard and after assigning my center camera key I got it working.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.