Arc System Works Bring Jazzy Pool Game To DSiWare

#1 Edited by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

 

 

Arc System Works is bringing a pool game to Japanese DSiWare on August 26th, priced at 500 Nintendo Points.
 
The game aims to provide tight gameplay while giving players a pool hall experience, by way of playing an array of Jazz music in the background.
 
[Video] 
 

No Western date has been confirmed, but on the evidence of the video and images it doesn't seem like a title that will take too long to turn up here, under a different title I imagine - "Jazzy Pool"
 
  http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20090819_309351.html
#2 Edited by JJOR64 (18892 posts) -

It this game is good and hits the states, I might pick it up.

#3 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

At 500 points, it could be worth it, but I am figuring I will have to wait until a real game site reviews it for me to know  :-)

#4 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" At 500 points, it could be worth it, but I am figuring I will have to wait until a real game site reviews it for me to know  :-) "
 
^^  Pocket Gamer do some great Japanese DSiWare reviews.  I may well get this also, if a friend is also interested in it, because Vs play would be a good incentive. 
#5 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@Linkyshinks said:
" @oldschool said:
" At 500 points, it could be worth it, but I am figuring I will have to wait until a real game site reviews it for me to know  :-) "
 ^^  Pocket Gamer do some great Japanese DSiWare reviews.  I may well get this also, if a friend is also interested in it, because Vs play would be a good incentive.  "
Is the Vs online via wi-fi?  (sorry, my interenet is running way too slow to check links)
#6 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" @Linkyshinks said:
" @oldschool said:
" At 500 points, it could be worth it, but I am figuring I will have to wait until a real game site reviews it for me to know  :-) "
 ^^  Pocket Gamer do some great Japanese DSiWare reviews.  I may well get this also, if a friend is also interested in it, because Vs play would be a good incentive.  "
Is the Vs online via wi-fi?  (sorry, my interenet is running way too slow to check links) "
 
No online unfortunately. However, the Vs mode can be played while using one DSi.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.