Australia got different DSi games

#1 Edited by Munchlax (21 posts) -

Australia's DSi did not come out with Master of Illusion: Funny Face, or Brain Age, but we got instead, Paper Plane (200) (that minigame from WarioWare), and Art Style: Digit (500) (which I don't have). Why has nobody noticed these?

EDIT: Sorry, it's called Art Style: Code...weird.

#2 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Please don't tell me that Art Style Decode is called Art Style digit in Australia? That game has a different name for every region if that is the case...

#3 Posted by Munchlax (21 posts) -

The other  Art Style is called Aquite in Australia too.
Other than that, it's random how Australia sometimes gets the European, and sometimes the American.
So we got Brain Training, and More Brain Training, while you got Brain Age, and Brain Age 2.
However, we got Clubhouse Games, as well as you. Better than the European "42 All-Time Classics"...no seriously, they called it that.

Anyway, the topic is why Giant Bomb hasn't touched upon these two games.

#4 Posted by RavenholmDX (169 posts) -
Munchlax said:
"The other  Art Style is called Aquite in Australia too.Other than that, it's random how Australia sometimes gets the European, and sometimes the American.So we got Brain Training, and More Brain Training, while you got Brain Age, and Brain Age 2.However, we got Clubhouse Games, as well as you. Better than the European "42 All-Time Classics"...no seriously, they called it that.Anyway, the topic is why Giant Bomb hasn't touched upon these two games."
Its actually called Clubhouse Games here too, that is the subtitle...
#5 Posted by Munchlax (21 posts) -

Oh really? I have to tell GameFAQs that then...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.