Press pack has a working NES cart of the original game.

#1 Posted by 71Ranchero (2673 posts) -

Like the title says....the press pack has a working gold cart NES cart of the original game included. Looks like only 150 worldwide.

#2 Posted by Butano (1728 posts) -

That's an awesome little kit! Shame it's limited only to the press though.

#3 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2181 posts) -

That is awesome!

#4 Posted by Xymox (2056 posts) -

Time to check ebay

#5 Edited by Humanity (8714 posts) -

Who is this guy and why did he get a press kit? Are random YouTube commentators part of the press now?

#6 Edited by atomic_dumpling (2451 posts) -
#7 Posted by MocBucket62 (1134 posts) -

@humanity said:

Who is this guy and why did he get a press kit? Are random YouTube commentators part of the press now?

Guru Larry has some ties to BBC, I believe. Surprisingly many low-level youtube personalities have press passes (Spoony, AngryJoe etc.). So, yes, every idiot and his mom can be press these days. Which reminds me, that douche AngryJoe even interviewed the Dorito King once: http://www.giantbomb.com/geoff-keighley/3040-4646/forums/geoff-keighley-rips-on-interviewer-471635/

AngryJoe also interviewed Major Nelson at E3! Crazy that he can get these interviews when he outright said in one of his videos that he's not a game journalist.

But on topic with the Ducktales Package, that's really rad! Like to see if anyone on Giant Bomb gets that in a GB Mailbag video.

#8 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

So, yes, every idiot and his mom can be press these days.

Same as it ever was.

#9 Posted by Rabbykayn (215 posts) -

I AM SO JEALOUS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.