Duke Nukem Forever First Access ClubCode (From Steam Borderlands)

#1 Posted by XxRANGAxX (226 posts) -

Just for those who brought borderlands from steam during the weekend sale, i noticed in my steam history it says i now own Duke Nukem Forever First Access ClubCode, i was all like wtf then i went into my steam library and clicked view game CD key for borderlands and there is a key there titled "Duke Nukem Forever First Access ClubCode" anyone know what the fuck this is for? i tried to register the code with steam but dose nothing...

#2 Posted by Gargantuan (1887 posts) -

It gives you access to the DNF demo.

#3 Posted by InsidiousTuna (426 posts) -

@XxRANGAxX: Gave you access to the Duke Nukem Forever demo a week before it went freely available.

#4 Posted by XxRANGAxX (226 posts) -

the code dose nothing on steam......

@InsidiousTuna: that dosnt make sense why would steam give it to me with borderlands i only brought borderlands last week and its quite obvious Duke Nukem Forever has been out for a little bit now...

#5 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

There's something regarding a multiplayer add-on. Members of the club will get that for free? I don't know. I also have this key. If anyone wants it I'll gladly give it away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.