Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

I really hope this game becomes successful

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I played duke nukem 3d on PC and on Xbox live arcade.Its one of my Favorite first person shooters.I really hope this new duke nukem becomes successful.I want to see this game get lots of good reviews.I would hate to see this game fail.The developers spent 12 years of there lives to develop this game.It would be a damn shame if this game turns out disappointing,and a sad day for the people that spent 12 years making this game.But from what I've seen from the videos it looks pretty good.I still have high hopes for this game. 

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By tebbit

12 years of viral marketing is surely going to have some effect on it. Whether it's good or bad, I really can't say. In terms of the actual quality of the game... I suspect it'll be - at very least - above average. Even if it's just a totally serviceable shooter with Duke Nukem overlay, that's totally a game that people will be interested in. I think the only reason it wouldn't be successful is if it's hideously panned, and even then I can see people buying just to see what the hell was going on for a significant chunk of their lives.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.