hellknightleon's Duke Nukem Forever (Xbox 360) review

Alright! Duke is back!

The only reason I didn't give it a 1 star is because I'm a Duke fan boy. The bugs are crazy but not game breaking... sadly. It looks so bad. Like most people... I'm holding out hope for a better Duke game. If you missed this one... try to keep it that way.

Pros - You get to play Duke freaking Nukem again!

Cons - The game... its all a con... all of it...

Other reviews for Duke Nukem Forever (Xbox 360)

Duke is Back, and He's Gotten Old 0

I'm sure there's a joke about size not mattering I'm missing here. Duke Nukem Forever is finally out. That is a statement that most gamers thought they would never hear. After being stuck in development limbo for 14 years, becoming a running joke in the gaming world, and even being cancelled at one point, the long awaited sequel to Duke Nukem 3D is available on store shelves thanks to Gearbox Software picking up the reins from former developer 3D Relams. Unfortunately, the tale of the game’s bi...