Coming out in 5 days (19th october), anyone else interested?

#1 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

10% off on steam right now and pre-ordering gets you some TF2 in-game items. It is being described as a Coop RPG style tower defense. 4 class and lots of loot. Anyone else out there interested or already have bought it?

I got a couple of friends getting it but I'm totally down to play with some of the GB community.

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
#3 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

I'll take that as a no.

#4 Edited by Bucketdeth (8024 posts) -

I'll be downloading it on PS3, looks like fun.

***Since this is cross-platform enabled, I'd totally be down for some co-op***

#5 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

@Bucketdeth: Since the game uses steamworks, will I be able to play with ps3 players?

#6 Posted by 1337W422102 (1015 posts) -

It only caught my because of the Portal Device and TF2 dudes, but not enough to pay for it.

#7 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

@Seedofpower said:

@Bucketdeth: Since the game uses steamworks, will I be able to play with ps3 players?

I don't think cross-platform is universally guaranteed in all Steamworks games. But I do know that they have confirmed that Dungeon Defenders specifically is one of the games where PS3 players can play with Steam players. You definitely won't be able to play with Xbox 360 players and iOS/Android players, though.

#8 Posted by Seedofpower (3937 posts) -

@BisonHero: Yeah, I figured that as much about xbox and such. Too bad this game is coming out with so many triple AAA titles around it.

#9 Posted by Mitch0712 (478 posts) -

add your info on the other thread, i'll be playing too

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.