Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Defenders

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 13, 2011

Dungeon Defenders combines the loot-driven combat of an action RPG with the strategy of four-player co-op tower defense in a colorful world.

Dungeon Defenders is 2 bucks on Amazon right now!

Morien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morien

This is a great co-op game if you like 3rd person action and tower defense. And right now for 2 bucks it's a great buy!

Amazon also has other game offers on sale but I thought I'd list this one because 2 dollars is so cheap for this game it's crazy.

Also this is a digital game bought from Amazon, but installed through Steam so I'm sure you get an activation code from them and just install it using Steam.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By RobotHamster
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

Bit on this earlier. Spent $2 to realize that Dungeon Defenders isn't for me.

But if it is, you can't beat $2. It has all the trappings of a good tower defense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.