Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Defenders

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 13, 2011

Dungeon Defenders combines the loot-driven combat of an action RPG with the strategy of four-player co-op tower defense in a colorful world.

First Game To Allow Cross-Platform with Steam, PS3, and Mobile

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies), 

The time has come for gamers of all platforms to play the same game online regardless of the system they use (except for 360 and iPhone, for now).  At CES, Dungeon Defenders was shown in real time with users from all platforms playing in the same game at the same time. 

If a tiny ass downloadable game can do this...I cannot wait for future Battlefield games so I can play with those upstanding Xbox Live users, with my keyboard and mouse.   Right now the requirements for mobile are pretty high-end as it's running the full Unreal 3.0 Engine, so I honestly don't know if the iPhone can use it...and I also don't know why the 360 isn't doing it, as it is arguably stronger than the PS3.

Check it out, it's pretty good.  I really hope more developers start to use this.    

EDIT:  For people who don't know, Dungeon Defenders is a Diablo style game mixed with Tower Defense.  It has a lot of loot, and I mean a lot of loot.

Hot Link 

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shirogane

I'd think the 360 isn't doing it cause of MS, and that's about it. Not that it can't, just that they won't let you. 

I'm really looking forward to this game, when's it coming out?
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By s7evn

No, please don't expand on it and make me play battlefield against consoles. Otherwise, I think it could work with this kind of  game.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Axersia

You had me at "Diablo-style" and subsequently lost me at "Tower Defense."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.