This would make a great co-op TNT.

#1 Posted by Soulblitz (349 posts) -

After the madness of the Dead Island co-op a while ago, I could definitely get used to more co-op shenanigans for TNT. Maybe this is a game worth trying?

#2 Posted by project343 (2825 posts) -

I'd say so. Only problem is that zambies and guns are up everyone's alley. Cute little fantasy tower defense RPG things... iunno. I feel like Jeff would be repulsed.

#3 Posted by Annai (19 posts) -

Hoping for a review and a QuickLook. Although there a PS3 demo out, I'm still wondering what the gang's take on this is....

#4 Posted by Addfwyn (1925 posts) -

I'd like to see it for TNT certainly. I could use some reliable folks to play with too. Managed to get my Huntress up to level 20, very very painfully.

#5 Posted by CheapPoison (731 posts) -

I feel this game just lacks something or troubles me with certain parts...

But it would be great for a TNT probably!

#6 Posted by project343 (2825 posts) -

@CheapPoison said:

I feel this game just lacks something or troubles me with certain parts...

But it would be great for a TNT probably!

If you're playing it alone, it's not the game--it's YOU! *gasp*

If you aren't, I'd just say that you're crazy. This game is keeping me from Arkham City. And boy do I love me some Arkham City.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.