Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Siege III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 17, 2011

Dungeon Siege 3 is the third instalment of the Dungeon Siege franchise. It tells the tale of the fallen 10th Legion taking back the Kingdom of Ehb from the popular Azunite champion Jeyne Kassynder.

Good Dungeon Crawler?

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hector
    Just saw the trailer and I want to play a dungeon crawler right now. What dungeon crawlers are out there for the PS3?
    FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Demon's Souls is kind of like a dungeon crawler.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By onarum

For the PS3 I think that Demons Souls is indeed the closest you will get, well there's Death Spank that is sorta diablo like (I actually never tried it), but unfortunetely this amazingly awesome genre is not well represented nowadays, well at least not in the ps3.

dahapr44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dahapr44

It's older and got mixed reviews (particularly the console port), but I know some people who love Sacred 2, though I have never played it myself.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By fox01313

For the PS3, not many, there might be some old ones in the PS1 or just go with the PC where Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights, Torchlight & Diablo are pretty good choices.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By penguindust
    TitanQuest & TItanQuest: Immortal Throne for the PC is a very good Diablo II update.  For the PS3 you might want to look at Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.  
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By melcene
    @fox01313 said:
    " For the PS3, not many, there might be some old ones in the PS1 or just go with the PC where Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights, Torchlight & Diablo are pretty good choices. "
    @PenguinDust said:
    " TitanQuest & TItanQuest: Immortal Throne for the PC is a very good Diablo II update.  For the PS3 you might want to look at Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.   "
    Both of these.  Can't say enough.

Although I would suggest Sacred 2 on PC rather than console if you can.  It's been getting updates on PC but is no longer supported on console.
    fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By fox01313
    @melcene:
    Agreed, Sacred2 like other games (TF2 comes to mind) are poorly supported on the consoles over the PC. You can probably find Sacred1 rather cheap & thought it was interesting on the class types over the console version of the game.
    pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By pweidman

Sacred 2 on 360 was fantastic.  Played so many hours, and maxed achieves.  Very addictive, and fun to play w/friends.  And like 5 difficulties extend replay substantially, let alone the freaking massive gameworld.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.