Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeons & Dragons Online

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 28, 2006

Play as Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Halflings, and more in this 2006 MMO based on the beloved pen-and-paper RPG, and developed by Turbine, Inc.

Free-to-play this summer

Psyx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Psyx2

So it was just announced today that this game would go free-to-play this summer. Probably the best choice - I played this game a while back. It was very good, but it focused too much on grouping with other people, and there weren't enough players.

It's definitely worth a try if you haven't played it before. It's gameplay was different than most MMOs I've played.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Free is good.

I like money.

Turtlefuzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Turtlefuzz

I'm gonna grab a trial of the game, and then play it for free for a little while I'm guessing. Turbine made Lotro, and I loved Lotro.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ineedaname

Played the trial twice and both times the trial has come around I'm skint or in debt so can't afford to pay to play, I'll wait for the trial, is it only free for the summer or for the rest of the game's lifetime, I read on that VIP stuff but is that permanent?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.