The Dungeons wiki last edited by Eldredpe on 02/22/13 01:54PM
View full history
"Dungeons" is a new strategy/simulation game from
, where you do not play the goody two-shoes hero, but the Dungeon Lord. Your job is to build dungeons in order to trap heroes who are after your treasure. Once the heroes are trapped, you must look after your prisoners. Happy souls are worth more when "harvest" day arrives.
You are the best Dungeon Lord there is, yet something has gone wrong. Your ex-girlfriend hatched a diabolical plan, leaving you on the bottom of the hierarchy, yet at the top of the dungeons. This is clearly bad, since we all know the deepest dungeons are the best. So in order to yet again assume the position as the supreme Dungeon Lord, you must battle your way deeper. And don't forget to exact revenge on your ex-girlfriend.
- 10 different hero classes, 15 different monsters.
- 20 campaign missions.
- Custom game mode.
- Many different rooms, including torture chambers and prisons.
- 50 different objects to create your ultimate dungeon.
- Goblin workers ready to dig out whatever your dark heart desires.
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- RAM Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible