Anyone else wanna see a Quick Look of the beta?

#1 Posted by vinsanityv22 (1064 posts) -

Yeah, so... does anyone else find it weird that Giantbomb didn't QL this game? Even though it's in beta (they've done Quick Looks of betas before). It's supposed to be a biggish deal for Sony and CCP, so the fact that not just Giantbomb but no big outlets (IGN, Gameinformer) seemed to have dove in and done some meaty video coverage of this game is kind of shocking to me.

I'd like to see a Quick Look of the Dust 514 beta. And then the final game, for comparison. It deserves it, right?

#2 Posted by RobertOrri (1121 posts) -

I'd like to see it too.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (6391 posts) -

Yeah, sure, I'd be into that.

#4 Posted by AssInAss (2595 posts) -

I forgot this game existed!

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

It would be especially interesting to get Dave's take on it since he's playing EVE Online now, so sure.

I just played a half hour of it and there's certainly a lot of EVE infused into it, which is to say it can be slightly confusing and a tad overwhelming. On top of that, the running and gunning feels loose for my taste.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.