Before I begin, IGN is giving away free beta codes for the weekend testing here. It's on their "prime" website but they have opened it up to the general public. I have been playing it for around 2 hours now and here is my thoughts.
- The game play is very similar to that of cod or battlefield. But that's not really a bad thing to me.
- I love the the way the game looks. The hud looks awesome and I really appreciate the whole "Space/future" feel to everything in the game.
- The game is incredibly deep for something that F2P. As of right now the only things that cost real money are helmets and other cosmetic items.
- Tons of people can play at once making the game even more fun.
- Can be a team based game if you choose to play that way.
- Textures. Pop in like crazy and muddy looking textures.
- You die very easily. While it seems like your enemies don't.
- Very confusing at first. It may take awhile to get your barrings.
Overall I think the game is shaping up nicely. There is still enough time before release to fix the texture and health problems but as of right now, this game has met my expectations and I love it! Anymore questions? Feel free to ask below!