Dust 514 Keynote Panel Starting RIGHT NOW (11 AM PST 2 PM EST)

#1 Posted by dudewhat (71 posts) -

http://fanfest.eveonline.com/en/stream/free

At all interested in the future of Dust 514? This is where you will find out about it. EVE's keynote will be tomarrow but you will likely hear some of the dust 514 related features coming to that game as well.

#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4516 posts) -

been watching all morning and even though I'm an Eve player, DUST is actually the only thing I'm excited to see at FanFest. I can't wait! It's about to pop off up in here!

#3 Posted by dudewhat (71 posts) -

Panel has started, still not late to watch.

#4 Posted by dudewhat (71 posts) -

First live gameplay, looking good so far but I am curious how Playstation 3 players will like the idea of rich eve players being able to buy an infinite number of fleets of vehicles and weapons to equip their corperation players while Playstation 3 players who don't join a EVE Alliance will start with nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.