DUST 514 Presentation, Gameplay, Structure Video

#1 Posted by Forcen (1811 posts) -
Note that the video starts a bit in.
This video shows the trailer which has already been posted here, then there is a brief presentation, then some live gameplay. The gameplay video is very dark in places, but it looks promising.
The gameplay reminds me of Battlefield 2142 with the big commandships, and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. The HUD and the menus look very unfinished at the moment.
#2 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

1.  What the FUCK is that dood wearing?!  lol 

2.  This game looks FUCKING AWESOME!!!

#3 Edited by Forcen (1811 posts) -
#4 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

Looks cool  could be great.

(Nice rap at the end)

#5 Posted by Jackel2072 (2253 posts) -

this could be lots of fun.

#6 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3963 posts) -
@Forcen said:

"

Note that the video starts a bit in.
This video shows the trailer which has already been posted here, then there is a brief presentation, then some live gameplay. The gameplay video is very dark in places, but it looks promising. The gameplay reminds me of Battlefield 2142 with the big commandships, and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. The HUD and the menus look very unfinished at the moment. "
Looks good. I can't wait to play this.
#7 Posted by warxsnake (2648 posts) -

Awesome link, thank you!

#8 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

why is this not bumped !

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.