Archer's Pass Map Completion

#1 Posted by kidIKD (40 posts) -

It says I have 90% map and 81% treasure for Archer's Pass, but all spots on my map are plundered with no open squares to go to.

I suspect there's a door I didn't find, but does anyone know where that may be?

#2 Posted by csl316 (8961 posts) -

Did you go through the one that's blocked by like 5 colored gems?

#3 Posted by kidIKD (40 posts) -

yeah, did all that business.

#4 Posted by Ares42 (2729 posts) -

There's a hidden part. I can't remember exactly what tile, but if if you jump off one of the statue-hands a platform will appear and lead you to a hidden area.

#5 Posted by Smokay (525 posts) -

@Ares42 said:

There's a hidden part. I can't remember exactly what tile, but if if you jump off one of the statue-hands a platform will appear and lead you to a hidden area.

Yes this is right,its right in the middle of the map if I remember correctly you go on the hand and you jump left and a platform appears theres 3 chests in that hidden area.

#6 Posted by ThePinkKnight (23 posts) -

There's a note that tells you to take a "Leap of Faith" off the headless statue's hand.

#7 Posted by kidIKD (40 posts) -

Yep, that was totally it! Missed that note. Thanks duders!

#8 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

@ThePinkKnight said:

There's a note that tells you to take a "Leap of Faith" off the headless statue's hand.

Argh, I remember that now! Thanks!

That is just so cool to me. To reveal a secret in the game like that.

#9 Posted by ThePinkKnight (23 posts) -

@MURDERSMASH said:

@ThePinkKnight said:

It blew my mind when I figured out what the red stone was for.

#10 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

@ThePinkKnight said:

@MURDERSMASH said:

@ThePinkKnight said:

It blew my mind when I figured out what the red stone was for.

Oh the red orb! Yeah, haha. The place where you actually "use" that item brought that to mind instantly. Sick old-school game reference, right there.

#11 Posted by Hajitorus (27 posts) -

I'm at 100%/93% on Archer's Pass. I've got the three chests in the secret area, but in the room directly below the secret one (has a save point and shop) I have a missing treasure and I've got no idea what I've missed. I've tried gale jumping, dust storming up to the roof with blombs, checking the surrounding rooms for alternate access points … I'm totally stumped.

#12 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

@hajitorus said:

I'm at 100%/93% on Archer's Pass. I've got the three chests in the secret area, but in the room directly below the secret one (has a save point and shop) I have a missing treasure and I've got no idea what I've missed. I've tried gale jumping, dust storming up to the roof with blombs, checking the surrounding rooms for alternate access points … I'm totally stumped.

I have the exact same problem, 100% and 93%, im missing a treasure in the save square directly bellow the secret room, jsut like you said. no idea where it is and its annoying

EDIT: Hajitorus, if you are reading this, i figured it out seconds after posting this lol. just walk to the right side wall right next to the vendor (next to the wind gale spot)

#13 Edited by Hajitorus (27 posts) -

Yeah, I did too and was a bit slow coming back to edit. Completed the game now. Kinda wish I'd done it on hardcore, tough was super easy as soon as you got a level or two on the monsters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.