Dust: An Elysian Tail is Out on Steam Now!

• 54 results
#51 Edited by Brendan (7763 posts) -

How far do the sliders go? How far?!

#52 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

@noogy said:

Thank you all for the massive support :) I honestly had no idea how it would do on Steam but it's been topping the chart for the last few days, and I have you all to thank!

Humble response. Cannot...resist...much longer. Trying...to fight...it off... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dammit. See what you did? See what your humble nature and general awesomeness causes?

= )

#53 Posted by Crysack (302 posts) -

@paulus said:

Can someone explain this furry thing to me? Cause i seriously don't get it, i know there' some weird fetish thing going on but what does the furry thing refer to exactly? The artstyle or the weird fetishists?

Also how the fuck can people automatically jump to a weird niche fetish thing instead of a Don Bluth or disney animations?

Sometimes I really don't get the internet man...

According to the original definition, formulated during the mid-90s, 'furry fandom' refers to any anthropomorphic animals at all. The internet has simply lead to some rather...interesting interpretations of anthropomorphic animal characters, to say the least, and people have become offended by them (or, more often, by the fans of furry stuff who try to make out as if they are some sort of oppressed minority).

#54 Edited by BigJeffrey (4952 posts) -

Played it back on the 360, started playing it on PC. Looks great at 1080p

Need a Fidget Plushie

#55 Posted by joshth (505 posts) -

@noogy: Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any to thank you for making such an incredible game. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

#56 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

I almost purchased this, and I'm glad I didn't. Before clicking to buy it I hesitated and wanted to confirm my PC controller would work. I discovered I need a 360 type PC controller for it to work, which makes sense considering it's a 360 game.

A shame. I've been wanting to play this since Brad did the QL, but there's always something holding me back.

#57 Edited by Vextroid (1390 posts) -

@uniform said:

I almost purchased this, and I'm glad I didn't. Before clicking to buy it I hesitated and wanted to confirm my PC controller would work. I discovered I need a 360 type PC controller for it to work, which makes sense considering it's a 360 game.

A shame. I've been wanting to play this since Brad did the QL, but there's always something holding me back.

You could try a program like JoyToKey.

Definitely going to purchase this sometime soon. Looked cool in the Quick-Look but thought of waiting on a potential PC port and well... yay!

#58 Posted by Humanity (9054 posts) -

Now on PC with 50% more fur!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.