Howdy folks

Posted by theedangle (45 posts) -

So I found this site through Reddit (the Kerbal Space Program Quick Look) and I have found another internet home. I love everything about this site. I am obsessed with video games as this is the best place I have found for information/videos on games other than the huge titles.

Today I started my "Dust" adventure and honestly I love it so far. Its the first game of this style I have ever really gotten into and I feel it could get me further into adventure games like this.

#1 Posted by theedangle (45 posts) -

So I found this site through Reddit (the Kerbal Space Program Quick Look) and I have found another internet home. I love everything about this site. I am obsessed with video games as this is the best place I have found for information/videos on games other than the huge titles.

Today I started my "Dust" adventure and honestly I love it so far. Its the first game of this style I have ever really gotten into and I feel it could get me further into adventure games like this.

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

Welcome and hello! I am SexyToad the sexiest. I run this town.

#3 Posted by AjayRaz (12477 posts) -

welcome to the site! here's some required viewing:

don't forget to check out the Giant Bombcast every tuesday, which is some of the site's absolute best weekly content. enjoy your stay!

#4 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (3906 posts) -

@theedangle said:

After Dust, be sure to check out Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Shadow Complex. The combat isn't as good in either game, IMO, but the exploration elements are fantastic.

#5 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Reddit huh? Get the fuck out!

I keed, I keed. Welcome to Giantbomb duder.

#6 Posted by JaredA (832 posts) -

Welcome to GiantBomb!
I too will be starting my Dust adventure soon!

#7 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3925 posts) -

Welcome dude, hope you like it here. Dust is indeed super awesome. And SexyToad is indeed the sexiest Toad.

#8 Posted by Vexxan (4614 posts) -

@theedangle: Welcome to Giant Bomb! I finished my Dust adventure last night and I'm now working on collecting all treasures and stuff. In my opinion it is one of the best games of the year so far, so you're in for a treat!

#9 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

@theedangle said:

I am obsessed with video games as this is the best place I have found for information/videos on games other than the huge titles.

Giant Bomb is the internet's number one source for Tear Ring Saga information.

#10 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

I'm hot and bothered just reading this.

#11 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (540 posts) -

Welcome

#12 Posted by Brenderous (1103 posts) -

Welcome!

#13 Posted by theedangle (45 posts) -

@Vexxan: When you finish the story is the rest of the world still open for you to go back and collect everything?

#14 Posted by csl316 (9500 posts) -

Didn't know Kerbal had such cross appeal.

But in hindsight, I should've known!

#15 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

what's this about people starting their dust adventures? I wanna get dusted too, hit me up!

#16 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

We got some of the dankest dust around.

#17 Posted by Demoskinos (15168 posts) -
@SexyToad
Welcome sir welcome. If you are a wrestling fan make sure drop by our wrestling discussion thread!
#18 Posted by kindone (2843 posts) -

Welcome!

#19 Posted by Vexxan (4614 posts) -

@theedangle: Yep!

#20 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

@theedangle said:

@Vexxan: When you finish the story is the rest of the world still open for you to go back and collect everything?

Yeah, you'll start at the save point right before the end, and you can go back at any time.

#21 Posted by JasonR86 (9729 posts) -

@theedangle:

Howdy partner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.