So apparently this is coming out on Steam in 4 days

#1 Edited by Orexis97 (44 posts) -
#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2424 posts) -

Welp? welp what?

#3 Posted by Andorski (5367 posts) -

Yup. The game is already on my wishlist, ready to be bought. Glad that this game is finally making it's way to PC.

#4 Edited by thebunnyhunter (1482 posts) -

Oh yay it finally has a set date, and soo soon at that!

#5 Edited by Dalai (7074 posts) -

I can see myself buying this in the near future.

#6 Posted by CrazyBagMan (859 posts) -

Thanks for posting this. I really wanted to buy it on XBox, but had just sold mine.

#7 Posted by Kidable (127 posts) -

This is a fantastic little game. I completely agreed with Brad that it was the best of the bunch in that Summer of Arcade last year. I envy y'all for experiencing it for the first time when it's released.

#8 Posted by tread311 (358 posts) -

I finally gave up on this coming to PC and bought it on Xbox a couple of months ago. Oh well.

#9 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2591 posts) -

Finally!

I'll definitely be picking it up.

#10 Posted by awesomeusername (4219 posts) -

Duh

#11 Posted by Beforet (2934 posts) -

Wouldn't mind seeing this in high res. Too bad my money's run dry these days.

#12 Posted by JCHenderson (128 posts) -

I never finished this game. I believe I got very close to the end but then there was just a difficulty spike I could not be bothered with. Really enjoyed it and always tell myself to go back but I never do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.