Trailer just went up

  • 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

I'm sad that I'll have to wait until I get paid to purchase this. Friday needs to get here quickly!

#52 Posted by Rafaelfc (1314 posts) -

@Lumley said:

@Rafaelfc: Minecraft came out during another promotion, Arcade Next. Spelunky certainly should have though.

that's right, I forgot about arcade next.

Still, I think it'd be wiser if they saved a huge tentpole game like Minecraft for their marquee promotion... or maybe diluting better games in promotions throughout the year was their plan all along,

#53 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

Not digging the furry design so far with your companion. It still looks great and seems to play well.

#54 Posted by ahab88 (238 posts) -

@Noogy: really looking forward to playing through it with my son.

#55 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3558 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree

Please remove that rather large spoiler from this thread. There's no reason I should have known anything about that before playing this game.

#56 Posted by Atrus3 (7 posts) -

Already have the points stored up to buy this.

#57 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

Looks cool but gotdamn, that voice over is horrible. LotR much? ONCE UPON A TIME IN A LAND OF CLICHES AND MYTHS AND SHIT THERE STANDS A SINGLE HERO

#58 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@SpaceInsomniac said:

@OllyOxenFree

Please remove that rather large spoiler from this thread. There's no reason I should have known anything about that before playing this game.

Well dude, that was what was shown in the linked review. So I dunno what to tell you.
#59 Posted by Wesker411 (75 posts) -

Looks sick, will play.

#60 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3558 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

@SpaceInsomniac said:

@OllyOxenFree

Please remove that rather large spoiler from this thread. There's no reason I should have known anything about that before playing this game.

Well dude, that was what was shown in the linked review. So I dunno what to tell you.

I have a choice not to read the linked review. I don't have a choice when someone posts a picture from a review into a thread that was designed to talk about a trailer, and general anticipation for the game.

#61 Edited by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@SpaceInsomniac said:

@OllyOxenFree said:

@SpaceInsomniac said:

@OllyOxenFree

Please remove that rather large spoiler from this thread. There's no reason I should have known anything about that before playing this game.

Well dude, that was what was shown in the linked review. So I dunno what to tell you.

I have a choice not to read the linked review. I don't have a choice when someone posts a picture from a review into a thread that was designed to talk about a trailer, and general anticipation for the game.

OK, I forgot how sensitive some people can be with such details. I will spoiler tag it for future users to avert their eyes.
 
Edit: Or just delete it all together since spoiler tagging an image is so problematic.
#62 Posted by Forderz (247 posts) -

What's the word on xbox exclusivity running out? Because this game looks pretty good, but it would look ever the sweeter on my PC.

#63 Posted by Sanity (1891 posts) -

Knew nothing of this until i saw it mentioned on i love mondays, think i may just pick this up. Looks like they might have saved the best for last for summer of arcade this year.

#64 Posted by Irvandus (2826 posts) -

Hopefully this is Summer Of Arcade's savior.

#65 Posted by Veektarius (4601 posts) -

The fact that it has an involved story with some emotional pull gives me hope it could be memorable. I hope as the story wears on it finds a more complicated basic plot than "kill giant army" because as an American I think I"m supposed to root for the greatest army every known.

#66 Posted by m2cks (575 posts) -

SO so so much hype. I've been following Mr. Dodrill and this game almost since it's beginnings; I actually have to keep reminding myself that it's almost out and soon I'll be able to actually play it. I absolutely cannot wait!

#67 Posted by AssInAss (2543 posts) -

Some of the reviews have spoilers, so avoid OXM, Destructoid, and 1UP.

If you already want the game, just avoid the reviews other than the consensus that it's the best Summer of Arcade game for this year.

AND GET HYPE!

#68 Posted by sunsetstreek (57 posts) -

Yeah...I got hit with some very unfortunate spoilers. Nothing story luckily, but still...ugh.

#69 Edited by MachoFantastico (4488 posts) -

Very much looking forward to this, looks outstanding.

Already hearing some great things about it.

#70 Posted by Heltom92 (704 posts) -

Didn't know much about it until I read the IGN review, as soon as I saw it was a Metroidvania style game I was sold (well that and the amazing visuals).

#71 Posted by Forkstik (162 posts) -

Daaaamn, this looks so freaking beautiful. Incredible animation, can't wait to play it!

#72 Posted by FerixPepper (4 posts) -

Gonna buy it tomorrow, so exited, I love the looks of the game :D

#73 Posted by ripelivejam (3543 posts) -

is it wednesday yet? :(

#74 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

Dust is the only game I've been truly interested in from this year's Summer of Arcade. Sadly, the Justice League 52 set came out for Heroclix this week, so I'm having to put money into that before I can pick up Dust: An Elysian Tail as well as Darksiders II.

I AM buying this next week though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.