I wish PSN would update right now!

#1 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

I have this Tuesday off and would love to spend it playing DYAD... oh well.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

#2 Posted by crazyleaves (629 posts) -

I am too but my debit card was compromised so I have to wait a week. Thieves suck.

#3 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

@crazyleaves: dammmn that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. One option is to pick up a PSN card in store, but yeah I feel ya man :(

#4 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

acid parttyyyy

#5 Posted by crazyleaves (629 posts) -

@RainVillain said:

@crazyleaves: dammmn that sucks. Sorry to hear about that. One option is to pick up a PSN card in store, but yeah I feel ya man :(

Holy shit I totally forgot about those, thanks. Add me on psn (crazyleaves) and we can leaderboard it up holmes!

#6 Edited by Ehker (233 posts) -

Looking forward to it also...On the bright side, Sony seems pretty regular updating sometime after noon pacific so you might not have to wait long.

Another trick that seems to work for people is do a search in the store, as they add things to it before going live with the storefront update.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Is anything else interesting coming to PSN this week?

#8 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

its up now on PSN

#9 Posted by StarvingGamer (7565 posts) -

Anyone else notice how big the DL is? That can't be a coincidence can it?

#10 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1620 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

Anyone else notice how big the DL is? That can't be a coincidence can it?

No, it's not. I remember seeing a story somewhere that the 1337 MB download size was purposeful. Apparently l33t speak is still relevant in 2012. Who knew.
#11 Posted by Dredlockz (340 posts) -

@BagManForHire said:

its up now on PSN

Checked just now, and I can't find it, searched for Dyad, and nothing.

Do you know if it's not coming out in europe or something?

#12 Posted by d0rks (73 posts) -

@Dredlockz said:

@BagManForHire said:

its up now on PSN

Checked just now, and I can't find it, searched for Dyad, and nothing.

Do you know if it's not coming out in europe or something?

Words of Shawn McGrath (developer) on NeoGAF , (also via Eurogamer)

It's all US.. I know, I'm terrible.
It will be at least a month, I'm really sorry, I feel *REALLY* bad about it. I'm going to try to do something special for EU people... I know you guys get shat on consistently with release dates... I didn't really understand why until I tried to do a simul release myself -- it's at least an extra 2-3 months of work. I started working on the Europe version 4 months ago and it's still not ready =((((((((( I don't feel good about it, SORRY!

Definitely something like déjà vu. Remember that Closure game that still hasn't appeared on European PSN? It will apparently see a PC/MAC version soon(er).

#13 Posted by 1p (760 posts) -

@d0rks: Oh my god dude. I am so disappointed.

Literally just booted up the PS3 to buy this game aaaaaaand i can't. Super shitty.

#14 Posted by Dredlockz (340 posts) -

That sucks, but I guess a month is not that bad.

Remember what happened with Iron Brigade (formerly known as Trenched)? It was a good 6 months or so later

#15 Posted by TheHT (10287 posts) -

@Dredlockz: I'm still waiting for the Steam version.

#16 Posted by Zaccheus (1770 posts) -

@d0rks: Holy shit... Well I guess I'm not going to play this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.