Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dying Light

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 27, 2015

Dying Light is a first-person, open world game set in a zombie apocalypse. The player character is able to free-run to get around the environment quickly.

Completely forgot this exists

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SnakeEater321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SnakeEater321

Anyone else?

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I remembered it existed, 'till I read the news today...

Dying Light will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, 2015.

In North and South America, the digital release and physical copies for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be available at the same day.

In Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia, Dying Light will have a digital release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One of January 28, 2015. Physical copies of the game will be released in these territories on February 27, 2015. As a way to say sorry for the delay to those that pre-ordered our physical game, all of the physical pre-ordered versions will include two DLC packs - Cuisine & Cargo and Ultimate Survivor Bundle, free of charge.

By a goddamned month? Ergh...guess I'm doing digital for this game instead then...

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Creating topics with little to no conversational value and text is a no-go here on Giant Bomb. Please review our Forum Rules and our Forum FAQs for more information on how to create forum-friendly topics. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.