TNT Games You'd Like To See

#851 Edited by Diablos1125 (181 posts) -

Heroes of Newerth!!! The have guides and videos for newbies, some of the best tutorials I've ever seen and I know I'm not the only one who would love to see a Whiskey Media MOBA scrub league!! Caaawwwwmaaaaaawwwwwwn

#852 Posted by Mikemcn (7009 posts) -

They should totally do Mount and Blade: Warband! Its a great game! And if I see another Street Fighter TNT im going to go mad.

#853 Posted by Gul_Pirak (29 posts) -

Spin off idea: Virtua Fighter 2 on Saturn had a CPU vs. CPU option. This worked out pretty neat, as a bunch of drunk marines in Japan could watch the CPU fight itself while we made bets. We'd set the handicap on both players all the way up, and set them both on the hardest difficulty. Pretty neat matches.

Half the time we couldn't even leave the base on a weekend - we got seriously bored.

There was also that one creepy experience when I walked in to a buddy's room to see him and 4 other dudes playing Mario Party naked <shudder>

#854 Posted by Diablos1125 (181 posts) -

Whiskey Media MOBA scrub league!!! Dota 2 beta or Heroes of Newerth preferable!!

#855 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:

They should totally do Mount and Blade: Warband! Its a great game!

RIP to this idea. It was a fun one to hold, but we must now let it go.
#856 Posted by hwy_61 (943 posts) -

@JJWeatherman said:

NBA 2K11! 5 on 5 team up mode! (Like that'll ever happen. Oh well, I can dream.) Rock Band 3!

Hell YES! Might as well save it for 2K12 though.

#857 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

They just need to do more couch co-op, the Dead Island TNT was the best TNT in a LONG time. I hope they do couch co-op for Horde and Beast mode that they said they are doing next week.

#858 Posted by DeF (4957 posts) -

I'd like them to do 3-player co-op on Secret of Mana on either the SNES or the Virtual Console version of the game. Maybe not for the full 2 hours though (also: you have to play a while to get all three characters anyway) ... but still something I'd love to see. The frustrating combat would make for some crazy moments, no doubt (especially in later saves)

#859 Posted by Mikemcn (7009 posts) -

@MrKlorox said:

@Mikemcn said:

They should totally do Mount and Blade: Warband! Its a great game!

RIP to this idea. It was a fun one to hold, but we must now let it go.

I STILL BELIEVE!

#860 Posted by Pr1mus (3959 posts) -

Now that they are changing the formula somewhat and do not stick exclusively with online games with the community i will bring back my suggestion of WWF No Mercy for the N64. By far the greatest wrestling game ever made!

#861 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

@Pr1mus said:

Now that they are changing the formula somewhat and do not stick exclusively with online games with the community i will bring back my suggestion of WWF No Mercy for the N64. By far the greatest wrestling game ever made!

they should totally do this or wresltemania 2000. id take a modern smackdown game even

#862 Posted by gorkamorkaorka (443 posts) -

@l4wd0g said:

Grand Theft Auto 4 would be my vote.

What he said. PLEASE DO GTA4 MULTIPLAYER. If you want laughs, this is what you want to do. You thought all those Dead Island shenanigans were funny? Imagine the possibilities.

Other suggestions:

PS1 PLAAAYTIIIIME. Classic PS1 games like Future Cop: LAPD or Omega Boost or Cool Boarders 2 or Die Hard Trilogy or Tomba!.

#863 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Jedi outcast 2 on pc :)

#864 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

For the new format

• GTAIV
  • Timesplitters 2/3
  • Banjo-Tooie.
  • Wii Party.
#865 Posted by Koobz (405 posts) -

The chaos of Dead Island was fantastic, so I'd be in for more crazy "co-op" games featuring the GB crew "helping" each other.

I'd say GTA IV or Red Dead Redemption. Probably Saint's Row The Third when that drops.

#866 Posted by imsh_pl (3298 posts) -

Transformice.   

#867 Posted by Pocky4Th3Win (139 posts) -

Tribes

#868 Posted by SamFo (1552 posts) -

GTAIV

#869 Posted by Roger_Klotz (788 posts) -

How about a little big planet 2 TNT. Maybe visiting some of the best player created levels.

#870 Posted by michaeldim (84 posts) -

Something open world for sure. Like GTA IV or Saint's Row or the like.

#871 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

Kung Fu Chaos!

#872 Posted by jelekeloy (456 posts) -

@gorkamorkaorka said:

PS1 PLAAAYTIIIIME. Classic PS1 games like Future Cop: LAPD or Omega Boost or Cool Boarders 2 or Die Hard Trilogy or Tomba!.

YES! Nobody cares about it as much as I do, but I would love to see a Crash Team Racing TNT.

#873 Posted by Kung_Fu_Viking (717 posts) -

Age of Empires. Like, the first one. Play a LAN game or two!

#875 Posted by Brother_PipPop (259 posts) -
#877 Posted by oneidwille (151 posts) -

Power Stone 2, Tetris Master's game.

#878 Edited by Ett (212 posts) -

Civ 5 4 players small map. Ask some good civ players from the GB community in advanced so they know how to play. Game should be 1,5 to 2 hours max. Should be fun

#879 Posted by Splodge (1860 posts) -

LAN game of Dungeon Keeper 2....

....I would make a little bit of a mess of my pants if that ever happened.

#880 Posted by redefaulted (2800 posts) -

Hm, that's a tough one. I'll just jump all the way out to far-fetched land and recommend maybe getting together with the GW2 guild and doing something live, maybe some WvW?

That's all I've got, though.

#881 Posted by Cirdain (3111 posts) -

@Sayishere said:

Jedi outcast 2 on pc :)

JEDI ACADEMY

#882 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

Go take a look at LittleBigPlanet 2. Four of you guys can totally go around checking what levels people have made and talk all sorts of mad volumes of shit. Please?

#883 Posted by KongAllan (22 posts) -

My suggestion would be a bunch of different games in one tnt. Maybe make it staff vs. the comunity and keep scores during the tnt? A variety in games would make it more interesting to watch for us who cant play (timezones, lag from europe and so on). Pick Games with short rounds, 1 -2 rounds per game and on to the next. An example: one game of NBA Jam, then a round of CS Go, a Single race of Forza, a few rounds of a fighting game and so on. Its might be to much work to happen, but it would be fun to watch.

#884 Posted by ThePickle (4190 posts) -

Get a Gamespot guy or maybe Alex to play some Madden or NFL 2K. Football starts this week, it would be a great time to get some man-to-man coverage of those games.

#885 Edited by Insectecutor (1203 posts) -

One Must Fall 2097, winner stays on.

Edit: aww fuck this thread's a year old :( Nobody's gonna see this shit.

#886 Posted by cannonballBAM (608 posts) -

WCW vs NWO: World tour for the N64.

#887 Edited by l4wd0g (2011 posts) -

GTA 4 I think would be fantastic or another CAH game with the latest expansion pack.

#888 Posted by mosespippy (4376 posts) -

I'd like to see Motorstorm Pacific Rift before the servers get taken offline on October 1st.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.