TNT Games You'd Like To See

#51 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

Like PsEG said Forza or try gt5? 

Both Communities Have Regulars Who Show up, and a TNT of both would be neat, 

Also,  
I Second GTA IV, GTA 4 with only rockets is...Madness awesome awesome madness.
#52 Posted by anypti (88 posts) -

Starcraft 2 or assassin's creed brotherhood.

#53 Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious (1641 posts) -

Second Life?

#54 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -

I think TNT has kind of run its course. But if it has to carry on, I think a bi-weekly schedule is far more interesting than a weekly one. Not enough interesting multiplayer games come out often enough to justify a TNT every week.

#55 Posted by Yanngc33 (4461 posts) -

Marvel vs capcom 3! Or MK vs DC Universe

#56 Edited by XenoNick (1481 posts) -

*Starts looking through games*
I know it's a shooter but I wouldn't say no to Gears 1 or 2.
-Forza 3
-L4D 1 or 2
-Blur *Enjoyed being part of that. Was alot of fun*
-Soul Calibur IV
-MK VS DC *Maybe a little irrelevant no MK9 is almost out*
- BURNOUT PARADISE!!!

#57 Posted by Tordah (2487 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" League of Legends! Free-to-play, low PC requirements, tons of players. There's nothing more perfect. "
I second this.
#58 Posted by B0nd07 (1701 posts) -

Just throwing a few ideas out, some already mentioned, and some that might not work on their own.

• The Ship *
  • Burnout Paradise (including PC)
  • Altitude **
  • Battlefield 1942 ***
  • Battlefield 2 ***
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch ***
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Worms Reloaded

*  The hunter/hunted gameplay of AC:B, but without the acrobatics and Sims-like bodily needs (food, sleep, restroom) instead.
**  On this note, perhaps an "obscure/forgotten downloadables" style TNT for, or including, PC games.
***  These three are FPS at their core, but they're so different from modern shooters it may be refreshing.
#59 Posted by jakonovski (215 posts) -

I'm loving indie games at the moment, so that's going to be my suggestion. Mount & Blade Warband and Plain Sight were already mentioned, and they are great. I'd like to add Gratuitous Space Battles, where multiplayer requires no concentration at all, because you don't play. You just build your fleets and let 'em fight it out in glorious 2D.

Another cool thing would be RTS games like DoW2: Retribution and Men of War: Assault Squad. They're great for spectating, but do require a lot of concentration. You'd have to sic someone like Brad on them. Total War: Shogun 2 could be worth a shot as well. 

#60 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -
@XenoNick said:
" *Starts looking through games* I know it's a shooter but I wouldn't say no to Gears 1 or 2. Forza 3 L4D 1 or 2 Blur *Enjoyed being part of that. Was alot of fun* Soul Calibur IV MK VS DC *Maybe a little irrelevant no MK9 is almost out* "
Some Gears could certainly be fun, and MK vs DCU would work as a lead up to MK9
#61 Edited by JJWeatherman (14569 posts) -

NBA 2K11! 5 on 5 team up mode! 

(Like that'll ever happen. Oh well, I can dream.) 

Rock Band 3!

#62 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

Tetris for the PSN is a pretty cool as someone suggested earlier on.

#63 Posted by BasketSnake (1287 posts) -

LBP2. Didn't see that one coming, did you??

#64 Posted by Vextroid (1429 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" Rock Band 3! "
Dude Yes! 

If not that : Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, Saints Row 2 or  Red Faciton: Guerilla maybe?
#65 Posted by KimChi4U (368 posts) -

You don't know Jack would be fun. Not many people playing together during a multiplayer session but everyone watching could follow along. 

Old school flying sims such as Tie Fighter could be fun. Hard to set up though, methinks. Maybe that Snoopy game on XBLA would be fun?

#66 Edited by Portis (1283 posts) -
@DrPockets000 said:

" If the server is still up, Blur.  That game is complete anarchy online. "

Guys. GUYS! Listen to this man, he is a genius.  

*(Just for the record, they did a Blur TNT right after it was released. But they should play it again, and every week afterwards too.)

But seriously, I would love to see a Worms 2: Armageddon TNT. It's different, and there are a lot of breaks in the action to just talk about weird shit. Also, Worms always makes for hilarious 'oh SHIT! NOOOOOOO *splash*' moments. 

Edit; DUDE. Burnout Paradise would be awesome too. 
#67 Posted by Bobstar (321 posts) -

Some GTA IV Cops n' Robbers would be awesome

#68 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1270 posts) -

My vote goes to Monday Night Combat. Mostly I just want an excuse to play it some more.

#69 Edited by LEFISHzz (9 posts) -

Mario Strikers Charged... insanely fun offline multiplayer and online. Defiantly the best Wii online game to-date. :)

#70 Posted by Fattony12000 (7564 posts) -

Yes!

YES!

THRICE YES!

128 (or whatever it is now) player battles means that we'll be able to get many more GiantBombers up in this mother.
#71 Posted by oysteinBrenne (281 posts) -

Here is what games i would like to see for a TNT 

nail'd 

Splinter Cell: Conviction
GTAIV
Red Faction: Guerrilla 
Bionic Commando 
Battlestations: Pacific 
Saints Row 2
Soulcalibur IV
Virtua Fighter 5
Dead or Alive 4
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit 
#72 Posted by rosebud04 (360 posts) -

Banjo Kazoiee Nuts and Bolts, that would be crazy

#73 Posted by BasketSnake (1287 posts) -

Gmod. The goal is to crash the server as quickly as possible.

#74 Posted by LEFISHzz (9 posts) -

Maybe Super Smash Bros Brawl, only for offline multiplayer. Online is laggy as hell.

#75 Posted by Rek503 (125 posts) -

You Don't Know Jack
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 
Alien Swarm 
Rock Band 3 
Super Street Fighter 4
Marvel vs Capcom 3

#76 Edited by Marz (5671 posts) -

Minecraft

maybe some Warcraft 3 DOTA action :)

or some Command and Conquer Red Alert 2

#77 Posted by Management (593 posts) -

Bionic Commando would be awesome.

#78 Posted by Overwatch (271 posts) -

I would love to see next StarCraft 2 Norm vs Brad battle. The last one was really epic and fun to watch. Of course it is boring for people who don't play RTS games, but you can say this about every game out there. Nobody is playing and loving everything. So yeah, some StarCraft 2 action please!

#79 Posted by Ramone (2976 posts) -

GTA 4, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, The Darkness, Worms 2

#80 Posted by MrKadaver (140 posts) -

How about a  console exclusive double feature? First half of TNT would be Forza 3 and second half Gran Turismo 5.

#81 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1203 posts) -

Dawn of War 2 Retribution

#82 Edited by CptBedlam (4457 posts) -

- "Half Life 1 Deathmatch" (maybe as a throwback when Episode 3/HL3 gets announced ... similar to what they did with DN3D)... anyhow, it's insanely fun.

- Someone earlier said "Worms 2" ... this could be fun to watch.

- "Red Dead Redemption" ... I want some more!

#83 Posted by DrJota (701 posts) -

If the servers were still going I'd say Chromehounds,but considering that's not the case.....MvC 2??

#84 Posted by metalsnakezero (2342 posts) -

I would be down for some Counter Strike.

#85 Posted by Oni (2110 posts) -

Split/Second is pretty rad. Or more NFS: HP, that's a lot of fun to watch and play too.

#86 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

Worms!

#87 Posted by DeeGee (2139 posts) -

I have to agree with Worms, that could prove to be very funny.

#88 Posted by Burn1n9m4n (257 posts) -

Mortal Kombat....when it comes out in April! Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is awesome! I'm still waiting to poison Ryan's character on air just to hear him shout 'OH NO!"

#89 Posted by MacGeorge (177 posts) -
MORROWIND! OH YEAH!
#90 Edited by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -
@rosebud04 said:

" Banjo Kazoiee Nuts and Bolts, that would be crazy "

This! Also, TF2 on the Xbox, and Skate 3 again :D 

If we lived in a better world, I'd suggest BioShock 2. But you guys are jerks who don't know the true meaning of fun. Grump.
#91 Posted by FesteringNeon (2166 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" NBA 2K11! 5 on 5 team up mode!  (Like that'll ever happen. Oh well, I can dream.)  Rock Band 3! "
I would go out and buy it, just to play. That'd be a funny and awesome game to play. 
#92 Posted by Soap (3642 posts) -

Uno!

#93 Posted by mrfluke (5341 posts) -

assassins creed brotherhood,  
umk3 
mk2 
doa4 

#94 Posted by damswedon (3201 posts) -

One of my favourite TNT was Madden. I know with this audience it would be kinda stupid to ask for more sports games but more sports games please.

#95 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

Burnout paradise would be awesome.

#96 Edited by Alpha1 (254 posts) -
#97 Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials (2443 posts) -

I would love to see Smash Bros. get played. If only it had decent online.

Just any action or fighting game would be good. Definitely look back at some older games from this console gen, or classic games for PC (the Quake and UMK 3 TNTs were my favorites)

#98 Posted by Crocio (542 posts) -

AI War: Fleet Command 

#99 Posted by McGhee (6075 posts) -

How about the great old arcade beat-em-ups that have been re-released for download like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Arcade, TMNT Turtles in Time, Final Fight, and X-Men?

#100 Posted by Tofford (532 posts) -

I know you did it not too long ago but AC: Brotherhood was great to watch. Also if you go back and play Halo 3 with action sack playlist you get a load of crazy variants that are really fun to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.