TNT Games You'd Like To See

#151 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is pretty unique.

#152 Posted by XTraFries (209 posts) -

Magicka  might be interesting. Not sure how it'd work in classic TNT format... 

I second all the suggestions for Burnout: Paradise.  

I always enjoy the fighting game TNTs, so going back through some of the better ones of the last few years wouldn't be a bad idea either. 

#153 Posted by Puzzler20 (78 posts) -

A Quake Live TNT would be great as would Trackmania. 
How about a Forza 3 TNT. 
Also a WWE All-Stars TNT is a Good Idea the Week before WrestleMania.

#154 Posted by icytower38 (461 posts) -

There's nothing wrong with throwing in something like UNO into the mix of gun/racing/fighting games.

#155 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Just...something that I own please. I've never gotten take part in a TNT (sadface)

I have always wanted to try the old Splinter Cell Multiplayer, so I would be down with some Chaos Theory.

#156 Posted by Nasar7 (2586 posts) -

GT5, LBP2, or even Demon's Souls would be a nice change of pace.

#157 Posted by JacDG (2113 posts) -

Monday Night Combat would be awesome, it's an almost perfect game that nobody plays anymore on Xbox. :( Burnout: Paradise would be incredible too, seems perfect for TNT, you can do races, challenges and just crash into other players in free roam. Other than that, nothing really.

#158 Posted by SpacePenguin (473 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto 4.

#159 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -
@President_Barackbar said:
" @Durandir said:
" Mount and Blade Warband would be neat to see. I have never played the MP part of it, but the game itself is awesome. "
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" I'm also gonna say Mount and Blade: Warband. "
I will third this. "
I've been wishing for this for months.
#160 Edited by Zinc (200 posts) -

A Burnout Paradise TNT would make my life. GTA4 would be cool also.
#161 Posted by JohnPaulVann (209 posts) -

Star Trek Online, baby. Jeff bought a subscription, remember? 

#162 Edited by Sparklykiss (1933 posts) -

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Monday Night Combat, Family Game Night (Yahtzee! or Battleship, anyone?), or 'Splosion Man. The last one would require a lot of focus, but it would be hysterical. :D 

EDIT: Snoopy Flying Ace. How could I forget a personal favorite? Let's play Snoopy.

#163 Edited by leejunfan83 (948 posts) -

it would be cool if you guys revisited some of the older games that were around before you guys started doing TNTs like TNTT thursday night throwback throwdowns not every thursday but once in a while games like tekken 6 or gta 4 or whatever  
and instead of featuring 1 game since you are going through a back catalog you could play more than 1 game per TNT you know shake things up a little

#164 Posted by Falconer (1679 posts) -

Criterion Racing Night. Burnout Paradise, Hot Pursuit, and Burnout Revenge. 

Paradise is mostly fun with friends, so that's a 50/50 shot as to whether not that will work with random people needing to work together on challenges.  

Hot Pursuit worked well as you know from the previous TNT. Just make sure who ever is behind the controller knows how to set up the lobby and everything. No offense to Brad, but I was an ass and joined every 360 game when you guys played. And kicked ass. :P 

I'm fairly certain EA hasn't pulled the Revenge servers yet. The latest traditional Burnout game is still fun, and the races are fast so you can have a large flow of people playing during the time you give that game.

#165 Posted by Darkstar614 (1098 posts) -

Hot Pursuit would be pretty awesome again. As long as there is some PC action!

#166 Posted by Chadster (326 posts) -

I know that you guys don't care too much for Minecraft, but I think that a Minecraft TNT could be pretty awesome. Just set up a brand new server and see what you and a gaggle of dudes from the community can get up to in two hours. Instead of trying to murder GB users, you would be collaborating with them to create something cool. It wouldn't be repetitive (in fact I think two hours is pretty much the perfect amount of time for a group of a decent size to get their bearings, do some mining, and then build some stuff) and it's pretty much as laid back as you can get, perfect for the "sit on a couch and talk shit while playing games" format.

#167 Posted by KarlPilkington (2676 posts) -

Crash Team Racing, I don't care how you make it happen.

#168 Posted by The_Hermit (11 posts) -

It's kinda hard to come up with something that doesn't require a lot of attention.
And suprisingly it's also to hard to come up with non-shooter stuff...

My vote goes to Demon's Souls. It does require constant attention of the player and inviting friends may prove to be difficult, but it's something entirely different.
Another one I'd like to see is Shogun 2. I like strategy games on TNT.

Other than that I like some of the ideas already mentioned: RDR, L4D2, RTS games.

#169 Posted by Consaw (249 posts) -
@Soap said:
" Uno! "
I can get behind this. It was the highlight of the episode when they played a bunch of random XBLA/PSN games.
#170 Posted by Gnubberen (754 posts) -

Left 4 Dead 2, I know it's shooter, but it's really not about the headshot in this game
Go custom map crazy in Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
Battlefield 1942, again know it's a shooter, but fooling around in a huge map with a bomber plane is fun for hours + everyone has a pc that can run it.
Unreal Tournament (1999) the annoncer in UT>>>everything else
Maybe some online poker?

#171 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6034 posts) -

It'd be kind of bizarre and cool to see some MMO's on there.  Dust some of the oldies off, maybe?  And is Nuts and Bolts' multiplayer still up?  That'd be kind of cool too, but I can't imagine it taking up an entire two hours.

Moderator Online
#172 Posted by SpicyRichter (499 posts) -

Assassins creed brotherhood: many platforms to choose from

#173 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -
#174 Posted by RE_Player1 (7544 posts) -

Burnout Paradise. Still a great racing game and everyone is sure to have it.

#175 Posted by Roasted (70 posts) -

It's a shooter, but with a bit more focus on team play:
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

#176 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (667 posts) -

Shogun 2!
#177 Posted by bkbroiler (1603 posts) -

Any fighting game. I'd love to see EA Sports MMA again, or AC Brotherhood. Even though youv'e already done them both.

#178 Posted by McNaastyy (113 posts) -

Tie Fighter

#179 Posted by c_rakestraw (818 posts) -

Burnout Paradise would be fun.

#180 Posted by plop1920 (448 posts) -

Burnout Paradise would be awesome

#181 Posted by Spiritof (2017 posts) -

I like the idea of a Burnout/NfS combo.

I also really liked when you went old school with Quake. 

Maybe get Dave or Rorie to sit down and do a WoW TNT?

Here's a really bad idea: have a SingStar TNT and hope that there's enough community members with the game who can upload their videos. The staff could sing, and in between we could watch the community sing really bad karaoke.

#182 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -
@Durandir said:
" Mount and Blade Warband would be neat to see. I have never played the MP part of it, but the game itself is awesome. "
#183 Edited by Wyld (278 posts) -

To change things up you could try: 
rockband battle stuff 
super smash bros.,  
gears of war 2 or 1, definitely the gears 3 beta 
Have a sports night where you switch through various sports games  
RISK FACTIONS
#184 Posted by The_Joker (217 posts) -

Vote for Tat vs. Capcom and BlazBlue: CS

Also DJ Hero 2

Maybe perhaps a 360Oldies Edition
Crap like Condemned 2 or Ridge Racer 6 come to mind.

#185 Posted by EpicSteve (6470 posts) -

Russian Roulette downloadable games is always a good crutch idea. 

#186 Posted by mosespippy (3973 posts) -
@Jeff: Playstation Home would be a good early april fools TNT. I'd be down for some Burnout or Motorstorm Pacific Rift on PS3. Also, Free Realms will be out on PS3 by then. Could be funny having a mob of giant bombers running around in an MMO.
#187 Posted by Kurtdyoung (1297 posts) -

GTAIV might be kinda cool.

#189 Posted by BirdkeeperDan (400 posts) -

Pitch Black Mode from Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena (but only Pitch Black mode) 
I think it'd be pretty fun to watch if the Giantbomb player was good at the mode. 

Also, DOA4, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC) and repeats of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood & Monday Night Combat.
#190 Posted by Sweep (8782 posts) -
  • Mount And Blade: Warband. 
  • Death Tank.
#191 Edited by Castiel (2520 posts) -

GTA IV (Free mode of course)

#192 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

I'd Play Uncharted 2. 

#193 Posted by Matt (954 posts) -

Any Rock Band game

#194 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -

MONDAY NIGHT COMBAAAAAATTTT!!! 
Also: fast paced shooters are great fun to watch, as such Quake Live might be worth looking into.

#195 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
#196 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Mario Kart Wii 
Grand Theft Auto IV 
Little Big Planet 2 
Uncharted 2 
Red Dead Redemption 
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing 
Left 4 Dead 2 

And older games...The Simpsons Wrestling and The SImpsons Road Rage!
#197 Posted by President_Barackbar (3415 posts) -

I'd also like to suggest Monday Night Combat for the PC.

#198 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

*cough* StarCraft *cough*

Also, DarkSpore beta is out on Steam, I don't know if that would be a good pick or not though.  Mount and Blade: Warband would be cool for the people playing, but I could see people get bored of watching that too.  There's magicka, and with the silly accidental friendly fire moments with 4 people playing it can be quite funny for a bit.

#199 Posted by gla55jAw (2684 posts) -
#200 Posted by MrMatey72 (85 posts) -

Since you said something other than first person shooters, the first couple games that come to my mind is Forza 3, and some more Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.  I also wouldn't mind seeing both PC and 360 TNT of Left 4 Dead 2 Versus, or Scavenge mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.