Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dynasty Warriors 7

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 29, 2011

The feudal Chinese factions of Wu, Shu, and Wei (along with the new Jin Kingdom) return for another installment of tactical action and K.O. counts into the thousands!

I got game love it but issue with it is....

Avatar image for brandoncooper17
    brandoncooper17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brandoncooper17

You can control your armies at all. I want tell my men to attack there and there its not like empires.

It would have been nice for basic commands but im sure there will be a dw7empires.

StrawHatLaw13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By StrawHatLaw13
    @brandoncooper17:   I've only played one DW Empires and it was DW4 empires.  I loved how you take over and expand territories. The only thing that turned me off was that that one didn't seem to have local co-op.  Have any of the recent ones have local co-op?  I hope DW7 will if possible.
    thetrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thetrin

All the regular DW games have coop these days. DW7 has both local and online coop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.