I you don't like Dynasty warriors watch this.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

Your move
#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10519 posts) -

Internet Spam! The other-other-other white meat! (Not really, Spam is kinda pink-ish). 

#3 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" Internet Spam! The other-other-other white meat! (Not really, Spam is kinda pink-ish).  "
Spam is pinkish what are you talking about
#4 Posted by Hailinel (23932 posts) -

You do realize that whoever compiled that video probably uploaded it for use as their personal wank material.

#5 Posted by DonChipotle (2694 posts) -

What if I already like Dynasty Warriors but watching that video made me unlike it?

#6 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10519 posts) -
@kingzetta said:
" @MooseyMcMan said:
" Internet Spam! The other-other-other white meat! (Not really, Spam is kinda pink-ish).  "
Spam is pinkish what are you talking about "
Dude, I already said that! 
#7 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" @kingzetta said:
" @MooseyMcMan said:
Spam is pinkish what are you talking about "
Dude, I already said that!  "
oh I misread I'm sorry
#8 Posted by Grillbar (1798 posts) -
@VelvetLore04 said:
" What if I already like Dynasty Warriors but watching that video made me unlike it? "
what he said
#9 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Hailinel said:
" You do realize that whoever compiled that video probably uploaded it for use as their personal wank material. "
It's not to showcase Hung gai pulling a the brain buster.
#10 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Youtube Spam is Spammy.

#11 Posted by Trace (3550 posts) -

Yeah, this is what we'd call YouTube spam...and it's illegal.

Well, OK, it's not illegal, but it is against the forum rules, so please don't post videos or other content without commentary or the intent to actually create conversation beyond, "hey look at this video I found." Thanks for your understanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.