E3 Predictions

Posted by Darro (633 posts) -

Since E3 is right around the corner, I decided to give you guys my thoughts and predictions on the upcoming show.  I could have done a better job perhaps but I didn't want to end up doing 50 million takes.  I forgot to mention Brutal Legend in the last part since that is a game I am looking forward to seeing more of and I know there are other games that are there that I forgot also but can't wait to see nonetheless.  Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to post your thoughts and predictions on E3 by text or by a video response.

#1 Posted by Darro (633 posts) -

Since E3 is right around the corner, I decided to give you guys my thoughts and predictions on the upcoming show.  I could have done a better job perhaps but I didn't want to end up doing 50 million takes.  I forgot to mention Brutal Legend in the last part since that is a game I am looking forward to seeing more of and I know there are other games that are there that I forgot also but can't wait to see nonetheless.  Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to post your thoughts and predictions on E3 by text or by a video response.

#2 Posted by DBoy (1997 posts) -

Check out my pre-E3 blog on here (in a bit).  You'll get your response there.

#3 Posted by jaklap (110 posts) -

A donkey kong 64 esque game for the wii.

#4 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

So where is Natetodamax to point out 

Hey it's another E3 thread

jaklap said:
yep 
#5 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -
jaklap said:
That would be pretty cool.
#6 Posted by jaklap (110 posts) -
Catastro said:
jaklap said: A donkey kong 64 esque game for the wii. That would be pretty cool. [more]
Yea. I haven't heard it anywhere else, so I just threw it out there.
#7 Posted by Vod_Crack (748 posts) -

It's awesome to hear our shitty Northern Ireland ice-cream vans in the background.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.