Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2009

Concept »

The 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 2-4.

My Thoughts on the Conferences.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Microsoft Con.

+ No graphs. No boring casual games. ODST looks incredible, same as MW2. Alan Wake is meh, but at least Remedy shown some damn gameplay for goodness sakes. 1080p, instant viewing vid. stuff is radical for the movie watchers out there. Facebook and Twitter on Xboxlive is also great for the people out there that use them. Project whatever-the-fuck-camera-game impressed me for some reason.

- Rock Band: Beatles dragged on too long.

Ubi Con.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

EA Con

Teaser trailers. Yay! (sarcasm)

At least there was a longer ME2 teaser.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Microsoft Con.

+ No graphs. No boring casual games. ODST looks incredible, same as MW2. Alan Wake is meh, but at least Remedy shown some damn gameplay for goodness sakes. 1080p, instant viewing vid. stuff is radical for the movie watchers out there. Facebook and Twitter on Xboxlive is also great for the people out there that use them. Project whatever-the-fuck-camera-game impressed me for some reason.

- Rock Band: Beatles dragged on too long.

Ubi Con.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

EA Con

Teaser trailers. Yay! (sarcasm)

At least there was a longer ME2 teaser.
    DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DBoy

Lots of good stuff at the Microsoft Con. Crackdown 2 & Left 4 Dead 2 were revealed, as well as some short demos for Alan Wake and MW 2, amongst others. Really liked the Rock Band Beatles thing, but I guess you need to like the band to fully enjoy what was shown.

Ubi's Con was ridiculous. Only good thing there was Assassin's Creed 2.  As for EA... eh, not much there really.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ
    @DBoy said:
    " Lots of good stuff at the Microsoft Con. Crackdown 2 & Left 4 Dead 2 were revealed, as well as some short demos for Alan Wake and MW 2, amongst others. Really liked the Rock Band Beatles thing, but I guess you need to like the band to fully enjoy what was shown.Ubi's Con was ridiculous. Only good thing there was Assassin's Creed 2.  As for EA... eh, not much there really. "
    Am i the only one looking forward to a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltles game? Not to mention NMH 2...
    Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

thinking is good

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.