The E3 Live Stream Thread 2.0

• 0 results
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

The original thread got erased somehow. Thankfully, Forcen was able to recover my info for me. The archives are posted in the order the conferences were shown.

ARCHIVES - Duder, it's over...watch what you missed below!

June 14th

Microsoft

1UP

G4

GameSpot

GameTrailers

IGN

Xbox.com GB

Television

Spike TV

Electronic Arts

G4

GameSpot

GameTrailers

IGN

Television 
G4 TV

Ubisoft

1UP

G4

GameSpot

GameTrailers

IGN

Television 
G4 TV 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

June 15th

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo

1UP

G4

GameSpot

GameTrailers

IGN

Television 
G4 TV

Sony

1UP

G4

GameSpot

GameTrailers

IGN

Television 
G4 TV 

Microsoft's Kinect

GameTrailers 

Television 
MTV
nick@nite 

June 16th

Konami

G4

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

This better maintain itself this time.  It must suck to have to do all of this work again.

I still haven't seen Microsoft's conference as it seems no one has uploaded a recorded version yet, but I'll at least be able to see EA's starting in 5 minutes.

#3 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

K, I have added all of the Electronic Arts info since that is starting right now. I will continue to edit this until it matches the old thread. 

:(

#4 Posted by mracoon (4954 posts) -

You might want to save this offline in case it goes missing again.

#5 Posted by Forcen (1804 posts) -

i just got home, and i had the old got the old thread open in my browser still.

Should i copy paste the thing in here?

#6 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@Forcen: If you are able to with all of the links and such intact :O  .  Thanks either way though! (edit: can't unbold this for some reason grrr)

@FluxWaveZ:
 You can watch it now if you want. 1UP has it up, and the other sites are working on it.
#7 Edited by Forcen (1804 posts) -

*Boom goes the dynamite*

#8 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: You can watch it on GameTrailers here now.
#9 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@Forcen: Dude...thank you ;( Really, you saved me a lot of time and grief. You can erase it from your post if you want so people don't have to scroll as much. Thank you again!
#10 Posted by Daveyo520 (6652 posts) -

Spike, to G4 and now to Gametrailers.

#11 Posted by Forcen (1804 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe:  I'm just as happy as you that i had the page open, your thread is incredibly useful. I wonder what happened to it. Just keep up updating it and im happy.
#12 Posted by OlinMercury (11 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe:  Cheers, mate. I would've been lost without this!
#13 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@Forcen: Will do! I will be updating it now since the EA conference is over.  

I will post again when I am done.
#14 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

OK! First post is fully accurate as of this posting. It will be constantly updated. Some links will change tomorrow for tomorrow's conferences as some direct links are not currently available.

#15 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Oh E3, you so crazy. Nice work btw.

#16 Posted by Yummylee (21251 posts) -

Many thanks, cheers and baskets of fruit!

#17 Posted by Rasgueado (709 posts) -

Seems pretty packed. Good luck!

#18 Posted by megaplushie (202 posts) -

Thanks for the list! Now to find time to watch everything.

#19 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

Dude, thanks again for hooking us up with this list. Really made it easy for me to keep track of what's going down and WHEN it's going down. Awesome!

#20 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Glad to help! 

Just to let everyone know, I am moving everything from June 14th (today) to the bottom of the post to bump up the conferences for tomorrow. I will also be updating the links for Ubisoft so you can watch it if you missed it!

#21 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

OK, thread is updated as of this posting. You can either watch archived vids at the bottom of the post, or wait until tomorrow and come back for Nintendo's conference!

#22 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

Whoops, I forgot to thank you for this thread and the first one. Very helpful! 

So, thank you!

#23 Posted by goodlucktj (63 posts) -

this schedule is much appreciated!

#24 Posted by x_XJules (303 posts) -

Omg, sooo helpful! Thank you!

#25 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

The Archive section was updated a bit: 

GameSpot and IGN have their footage encoded now, though with IGN you have to watch it in parts which is annoying. I don't recommend them. 

IGN has also put up their EA stuff. 

That is all! I am going to bed now. See you guys in about eight hours for the Nintendo conference!

#26 Posted by Gulstaff (10 posts) -

looks like a good line-up

#27 Posted by JJOR64 (18908 posts) -

11 am for Nintendo.    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#28 Posted by KarlPilkington (2684 posts) -

Very informative post, thankyou.

#29 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

I don't know about you guys, but I find Game Trailers extremely hard to navigate. The only way I could find the live broadcast pages is through this thread. Gamespot does a much better job of communicating their coverage. Don't exactly know why I'm posting this other than to thank the OP for the links.  :P

#30 Posted by seanbooker (205 posts) -

Thanks a lot.

#31 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: Yeah, GameTrailers was annoying until they finally put the links on the sidebar they have near the bottom. They have still been consistently the best though, as far as quality of stream goes. I had some slight problems with Ubisoft's conference, but nothing too major. I just hope nothing goes wrong during Nintendo's or Sony's conference! 

Not much longer a wait now! I am going to make sure all of the links for Nintendo are up to date, and then I will sit here and stare at my screen. I expect today to be better in terms of awesome stuff!
#32 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" @JJWeatherman: Yeah, GameTrailers was annoying until they finally put the links on the sidebar they have near the bottom. They have still been consistently the best though, as far as quality of stream goes. I had some slight problems with Ubisoft's conference, but nothing too major. I just hope nothing goes wrong during Nintendo's or Sony's conference!  Not much longer a wait now! I am going to make sure all of the links for Nintendo are up to date, and then I will sit here and stare at my screen. I expect today to be better in terms of awesome stuff! "
Oh yeah, I have been watching Game Trailers the whole time. I just have had to wait for the link to the videos to be put up at the top of the home page.

Oh and I don't know, that Kinectimals performance will be hard to top!  :P
#33 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: I didn't have as much problem with the Microsoft conference as a lot of people did, but man, that part was really creepy to me when she was pretending it was licking her face. I see some hardcore LARPing in my future. 

OK everyone, all of the links are fully updated for the Nintendo conference as of this post. About 30 minutes to go!
#34 Posted by Llama (180 posts) -

Anyone know what websites will have live coverage like IGN last year?

#35 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

OK, the first post has been updated with archive information for the Nintendo conference. e3.nintendo.com is playing extra content on what Nintendo showed now.

#36 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Archive information updated for Nintendo if you missed the conference. Sony starts in 35 minutes!

#37 Posted by Yummylee (21251 posts) -

Anyone finding most of the sony streams to be so intolerably laggy? =(.  

Gametrailers would keep repeating certain segments while gamespots just keeps buffering every like 5 seconds.

#38 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -
@Abyssfull: I have been having trouble on several sites. G4's Ustream seems to be the most reliable though.
#39 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Archive information has been updated for Sony's conference if you missed it.

#40 Posted by KyleWilms (39 posts) -

Thanks!

#41 Posted by Biddy (215 posts) -

Thanks for this. I guess no Batman info from Square this year :(.

#42 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Archive info updated for the Kinect stream that just ended. After its airing on nick@nite, it will be moved to the bottom of the post to bump up Konami's conference to the top.

#43 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Thread has been updated for the night. Don't forget to register at  http://www.konami.com/e3/indexa and tune in tomorrow at 1pm PDT to watch Konami's conference. You HAVE to register!

#44 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

Anyone gonna watch the Konami presser?

#45 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

I am! It's the last one to see!

#46 Posted by McPaper (254 posts) -

The konami site is bugged beyond belief for me

#47 Posted by Ashen (125 posts) -
@McPaper: 
Okay, for a second i thought my laptop was bugging out, glad to know that its not just happening to me. Hopefully Konami has it's top men working on it.
#48 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5378 posts) -

Yeah, it starts in 5 minutes but the site isn't working. 

G4TV.com is posting the conference after it airs, so we will still be able to watch it, but probably not live. 1UP is doing a liveblog though if you are interested.

#49 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -
#50 Posted by Themanohall (397 posts) -

Why is no one else streaming the Konami press conference?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.