Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

virtual E3 Sony booth on playstation home.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By fugie7

Well I couldn't make it to LA to attend E3 this year, but i felt i was there when i was watching it on G4. Lot of good games and hardware got me excited this year, and the next. Metal gear solid rising looks so awesome, i can't wait to see more footages or at least a demo on it on Xbox live. What really got me excited about that game was the way you can go out and cut nearly everything in site. Another one was 3DS i wasn't really a DS hand held type of person but that game hardware looks awesome, but the game that i really want to try out is that kid Icarus and dragon quest. I would want to see the 3DS hand held and try it out at some store, maybe best buy? beside all the games and hardware that i mention or not mention, i do want to get back to the topic before i get carried away. I did see the Sony press conference today and once the president of Sony said you can check out the Sony booth on home i jump right on it. The booth looks pretty cool, amazingly a lot of people were on there also checking it out. the booth was pretty big and you can check out all the trailers from the games in the booth. I did see a couple of people wearing a E3 shirts there but i didn't even brother asking how they got them. anyways here is some pictures from the virtual E3 Sony booth. Also there is a video of me walking around the booth if you want to see that also.       

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fugie7

Well I couldn't make it to LA to attend E3 this year, but i felt i was there when i was watching it on G4. Lot of good games and hardware got me excited this year, and the next. Metal gear solid rising looks so awesome, i can't wait to see more footages or at least a demo on it on Xbox live. What really got me excited about that game was the way you can go out and cut nearly everything in site. Another one was 3DS i wasn't really a DS hand held type of person but that game hardware looks awesome, but the game that i really want to try out is that kid Icarus and dragon quest. I would want to see the 3DS hand held and try it out at some store, maybe best buy? beside all the games and hardware that i mention or not mention, i do want to get back to the topic before i get carried away. I did see the Sony press conference today and once the president of Sony said you can check out the Sony booth on home i jump right on it. The booth looks pretty cool, amazingly a lot of people were on there also checking it out. the booth was pretty big and you can check out all the trailers from the games in the booth. I did see a couple of people wearing a E3 shirts there but i didn't even brother asking how they got them. anyways here is some pictures from the virtual E3 Sony booth. Also there is a video of me walking around the booth if you want to see that also.       

walang_hiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By walang_hiya

cool! ill download it tomorrow.

zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By zyn

It's a trap!  Stay away from Home!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iam3green
    @zyn said:
    " It's a trap!  Stay away from Home! "
    i haven't installed home on my ps3. only time i played it was when the god father 2 came out. that was like a year agao and it wasn't on my ps3. this just to show you how great ps3 is. 

i was thinking about logging on but i decided not to. 

another thing i'm surprised that they have a release date for grand turismo 5 (november 2). sony can cancel it like a month before it comes out just do it again. this game has been in development for to long now.
    fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fugie7
    @iam3green:  just give them another week or two then it will be push back.  You should check out home, it use to be empty place but now it starting to get lot more people in it. Also they added some new places and some mini games you can play with your friends.
    rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By rentfn

Looks like i might have to update home and go check it out. When i heard about this i thought it was a really good idea for Home. Maybe it's first.

walang_hiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By walang_hiya
    @fugie7:  i heard you get the E3 shirts after you watch all the trailers in the booth. then there is a upstairs thing that give you free shirt or something.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    i haven't installed home on my ps3. only time i played it was when the god father 2 came out. that was like a year agao and it wasn't on my ps3. this just to show you how great ps3 is.
    So your saying the only game that was good on the PS3 in over a year was The Godfather 2?
    ventilaator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By ventilaator
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " @iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    So your saying the only game that was good on the PS3 in over a year was The Godfather 2? "
    No, he's saying that the last time he played the Ps3 was when he didn't play The Godfather 2 on his Ps3.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Are the virtual GB guys there? 

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60

No way am I installing Home again for that.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fugie7
    @The_Laughing_Man:  nope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ventilaator said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " @iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    So your saying the only game that was good on the PS3 in over a year was The Godfather 2? "
    No, he's saying that the last time he played the Ps3 was when he didn't play The Godfather 2 on his Ps3. "
    Woorrrrddd.
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iam3green
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " @iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    no, i'm saying is that when  Godfather 2 came out for home was the last time i played on it. 

the last game i bought for the ps3 was like a week ago for modnation racers. it is a great game. it's little big planet with cars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iam3green said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " @iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    no, i'm saying is that when  Godfather 2 came out for home was the last time i played on it.   the last game i bought for the ps3 was like a week ago for modnation racers. it is a great game. it's little big planet with cars. "
    Yeahhh, I just misread, were all good man.
     I'm getting Modnation Racers next week, whats your PSN?
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iam3green
    @Bucketdeth said:

" @iam3green said:

" @Bucketdeth said:
    " @iam3green said:
    " @zyn said:
    no, i'm saying is that when  Godfather 2 came out for home was the last time i played on it.   the last game i bought for the ps3 was like a week ago for modnation racers. it is a great game. it's little big planet with cars. "
    Yeahhh, I just misread, were all good man.  I'm getting Modnation Racers next week, whats your PSN? "
    it's in my bio. it's  mr_skittles123. 
    Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Iceman2913

I should get on home and check this out 
    O and I better add you on PSN :)

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fugie7
    @Iceman2913:  sure just send me a message on my psn and ill add you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.