Where is Bethesda?

#1 Posted by ZGoon (272 posts) -

Any new stuff about Brink or Rage or anything?

#2 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

I'd like to see more stuff covering Bethesda and Bioware. Get on it Giantbomb!

#3 Posted by Raven_Sword (3447 posts) -

Fuck those games, I want Elder Scrolls 5 announced! make it happen, or else E3 will make me sad.
#4 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

They might save that shit for Quakecon now.

#5 Posted by markini6 (445 posts) -

Gamespot have got a stage demo video of Brink on their site if you're interested. Haven't checkes it out but it might be all right

#6 Posted by ZGoon (272 posts) -
@Raven_Sword said:
" Fuck those games, I want Elder Scrolls 5 announced! make it happen, or else E3 will make me sad. "
I would have 7 heart attacks out of sheer enjoyment
#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7724 posts) -

Bethesda must make the logical step of making Elder Scrolls an MMO.  Then leave the expansion packs up to Obsidian.

#8 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I saw a clip of Brink during one of Sony's montages. Don't know about anything else. Maybe something on the stage floor.

#9 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

Did they at least mention or show anything on Fallout: New Vegas?

#10 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" Bethesda must make the logical step of making Elder Scrolls an MMO.  Then leave the expansion packs up to Obsidian. "
As much as I don't want that to happen, I can easily see that being the route they take.
#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@asian_pride said:
" Did they at least mention or show anything on Fallout: New Vegas? "
G4 is about to do some hands on for fallout new vegas 
#12 Posted by ZGoon (272 posts) -

I think it would be stupid to make Elder Scrolls an mmo.

After all the years of them saying that their games are about you being the sole hero. 

I for one don't want any multiplayer in my Elder Scrolls.... Maybe a bit of Co-op or some fun 1v1 arena stuff.

#13 Posted by ozzdog12 (861 posts) -

G4 had both on stage yesterday/today....

#14 Edited by warxsnake (2650 posts) -
#15 Posted by Sumbog (487 posts) -
@Raven_Sword:  I   know man I was watching all the press conferences going.... no thats not Elder Scrolls....Not there either....GODDAMNIT WHERE IS IT 
#16 Posted by Krushr (54 posts) -

Are they doing much with New Vegas at E3? or was it just that trailer that came out earlier?

#17 Posted by Coleslaw893 (409 posts) -

Yeah, wondering where that supposedly "confirmed" Elder Scrolls announcement is.

#18 Posted by shindakun (20 posts) -

Anyone know how much Rage was shown?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.