Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

Any way to rewatch or download the conferences you might miss?

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By imsh_pl

I live in Europe (and it's awesome) and I was wondering if you guys know any sites where the conferences will be archived or available for download. Sadly, I'll miss the Sony conference (it's starting at 1 am here in Poland) and wanted to check out the new awesome NGP stuff before watching Nintendo's conference later tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

*Fist bump*

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Jeust

Gamespot. The site that possesses the name that can never be mentioned, keeps the conferences available for streaming. 

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

@Jeust said:

Gamespot. The site that possesses the name that can never be mentioned, keeps the conferences available for streaming.

I thought we moved past all that unmentionable Gamespot nonsense?

They also let you download all of the conferences, they're still good in my book.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Jeust
    @TooWalrus said:

@Jeust said:

I thought we moved past all that unmentionable Gamespot nonsense?

They also let you download all of the conferences, they're still good in my book.

I was joking a little bit. :p
    zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By zityz

This. However, it seams better to download them. Their stream wasn't the best this afternoon for Microsoft.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Spoonman671

IGN usually archives them, but I it will take awhile before they have them available.

umdesch4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By umdesch4

If you're on demonoid, the streams have all been grabbed and torrented from the big 5 pressers, by user libertador (just torrent search on "E3 2011" and they'll show up at the top of the list. All but the Sony one are in 720p, as mp4 files (the Sony one is only 540p, but still totally watchable). They were grabbed from gamespot.com.

I also got a message back from GeneralTso294on demonoid, who will have them all packaged up as a single torrent (and maybe also, fingers crossed, have a 720p feed from Sony, plus the Konami one), and available soon:

"I am going to begin the upload today, when I get out of work at around 4PM ET"

So there are already torrents, and there will be more soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.