Giant Bomb at E3 2011: Day 00

#301 Posted by Kraznor (1578 posts) -

Patrick looks a decade younger than I imagined. That is all.

#302 Posted by kishinfoulux (2301 posts) -
@Kraznor said:
Patrick looks a decade younger than I imagined. That is all.
This. He seriously looks like a teenager.
#303 Posted by ToTheMax (25 posts) -

The ending had me laughing so hard, lol

#304 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Why do people hate AT&T? Maybe its because their coverage in california isnt as good as verizon's but I know that here on the east coast all throughout pennsylvania and new york at&t is a million times better for coverage than verizon. I had verizon for years and I could barely get through calls without it dropping because of lack of service. Also with the buyout of Tmobile, at&t will have way way better coverage yet, so idk what the big deal is.

#305 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Is it me, or does the enemy at the end of the Halo 4 trailer look like the Death Star?

#306 Posted by Funkydupe (3318 posts) -
@ptys said:

Good on Jeff for keeping it international "They're also making two football games, one of each".

This was refreshing.
#307 Posted by DrEmettBrown (49 posts) -
@BLAM_Renegade:  Cause he is.  He has been rapping since the early 80s. If he makes a song for gears of war 3 he needs it to have his old-school flavor. Like this song.

#308 Posted by TIGER (45 posts) -

DREWWWWWW

#309 Edited by Dberg (597 posts) -

I wish the motion gimmick would just drop dead so we could get on with a fun gimmick instead. (Not 3D!)

#310 Posted by xXwindoverXx (290 posts) -
@DoctorWelch said:

Why do people hate AT&T? Maybe its because their coverage in california isnt as good as verizon's but I know that here on the east coast all throughout pennsylvania and new york at&t is a million times better for coverage than verizon. I had verizon for years and I could barely get through calls without it dropping because of lack of service. Also with the buyout of Tmobile, at&t will have way way better coverage yet, so idk what the big deal is.

I dont know what AT&T you have here on the east coast.!!! Verizon is 100x better for people in maryland
#311 Posted by cravins90 (118 posts) -

I absolutely love the production quality on these videos.

#312 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

@xXwindoverXx said:

@DoctorWelch said:

I dont know what AT&T you have here on the east coast.!!! Verizon is 100x better for people in maryland

For my job I drive anywhere from york, philly, reading, sometimes further into northern pa, new jersey, and occasionally new york to look over job sites. I was with verizon for years and I could barely get through a call without the signal crapping out and there were so many crazy dead spots for no reason at all. My company decided to go with the iphones as soon as they came out and the service has been practically perfect ever since. I really dont know why people are so in love with verizon and decide to shit all over at&t for what seems like no reason. If at&t was really as bad as people act like they are than no one would ever use them as a provider and they'd go out of business. Sprint and T-mobile have been a billion times worse than either at&t or verizon and for some reason no one likes to shit on them as much as at&t. For some reason there is a giant group of people that like to hate on at&t in the same way that people like to hate on apple...which actually probably explains the whole thing.

#313 Posted by sissylion (679 posts) -

Oh man, Patrick is an attractive guy. Also a little bit Jonas Brother-esque.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.